What strange jobs have you done?

Ahtong

gal alone with handheld cam (I rem...she didn't wear a bra...lol)...several guys were there..some filling up forms..while she was filming a guy doing audition

I think i saw a video like that before... i tink is called fake agent

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
Mockngbrd, on 20 Jul 2015 - 5:41 PM, said:

fake agent?

sekali she was rich man's dotter, keep full library collection of guys she filmed

that time, the place was those prewar shop house...very big and nice

bestest regretzzzzzzz

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

when I was 16, I was only getting $1.90/hr at the fastfood restaurant .. lucky that time still got buss-pass, so can save on bus-fare.

wow...thats terrible. but this fedex job was really tough. had to carry all the boxes in n out of containers n trucks. really a gd workout.

err....i tink i know where u saw that video b4... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Hypersonic
Shorty, on 20 Jul 2015 - 5:48 PM, said:

wow...thats terrible. but this fedex job was really tough. had to carry all the boxes in n out of containers n trucks. really a gd workout.

err....i tink i know where u saw that video b4... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

can share the video? lolx

she was slim..short (below 1.57m)

not bad looking (those mai hiam not bad type)

(.)(.)... A+ size nia

I post in here "strange Job" cos she alone do everything....must be some fetish

the guys I saw there...a couple quite muscular build,

myself..not tall not yandao, no muscle...maybe firm butt she liked (cos that time in orchard I skinny fit jeans)

that was...around 20yrs ago!

• Praise 4

can share the video? lolx

she was slim..short (below 1.57m)

not bad looking (those mai hiam not bad type)

(.)(.)... A+ size nia

I post in here "strange Job" cos she alone do everything....must be some fetish

the guys I saw there...a couple quite muscular build,

myself..not tall not yandao, no muscle...maybe firm butt she liked (cos that time in orchard I skinny fit jeans)

that was...around 20yrs ago!

Eh...u sure or not...usually people say they are not yandao, usually turn out to be pretty dashing

Your hands smooth smooth one, slightly tanned and looks nice

Dont ask me how i know, i say first i m not stalking u n i m not gay

Just sharing my observation....lol... :grin:

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Eh...u sure or not...usually people say they are not yandao, usually turn out to be pretty dashing

Your hands smooth smooth one, slightly tanned and looks nice

Dont ask me how i know, i say first i m not stalking u n i m not gay

Just sharing my observation....lol... :grin:

Yup 0.5% look like Andy lau, 0.5% like Aaron kwok

Use paper bag 100% look like

• Praise 5

(edited)

Last time had a few part-time jobs. Worked as packer in Tiger Beer (their warehouse damn hot and stuffy. Good pay though). Also worked in a frozen pizza factory (f*cked up boss who 'fired' me after 4 days and delayed payment until months later. Heard his company later closed down. Orbi goot). I was worked in Suntec City carpark, basically just standing around and answer questions from people who dunno where to go. Quite chill, and after work can hang around town and look at XMM. [:p] That job no more already though. [smallcry]

During poly I also interned at M1, testing games and online content for mobile phones (this is pre-iPhone period, so still using Nokia GPRS and etc).

Edited by Benarsenal
  • Praise 2

SAF can consider ??

I was a "professional enemy" for about 1 month ...

everytime the other coys have exercise, they will borrow "us" and then we will become "enemy" to be killed by them at the end of the exercise so they can pass their exercise. if we dun die, that means they fail.

when not doing eney, will go around cut grass and wash drains sweep parade square.

Did they give read packet to you? Pantang la die die die

Did part-time job at a hotel on the fringe of Orchard Road during JC holiday. Job description was "Christmas Decorator" and hotel paid $4 per hour. On the first day, I set up Christmas trees, hanged fairy lights and other kuti kuti all over the hotel. Quite an easy day although have to climb a bit here and there.

On the 2nd day, the Operations Manager sent me and one other part-timer to go down a sewage to investigate a choke. Said part-timer, a fellow JC student like me, quit on the spot. I put my hand in and stirred but could not feel anything that caused the choke. Can't see through also because the "water" was very dirty. In the end, the cheapo Ops Manager decided to call a professional plumber in. I still remember that smell to this day.

3rd day, I was instructed to fix a broken hair dryer in a guest room. Naturally, I do not know how to do it, but pretended to wayang. After 30 min, went back to the Ops Manager and told him I couldn't fix it. Received a scolding from him (does anyone here knows how to fix a hairdryer?).

4th day, one of the roof pipes burst, and the result was a spectacular waterfall in the middle of the 1st floor lobby. Took me and a few others some time to drain the water from the carpeted floor.

Those were some strange tasks for a Christmas decorator.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 5

I temp-ed at Mediaworks for a month. Slotting in trailers in between programs. Rather interesting and easy too. Met "celebrities" everyday...

• Praise 2

Massaging ladies is a dirty job and I hope people don't take it up and compete with me.

:D

I still recall the Ad about this Uncle massage all the SYTs ... damn nice :inlove:

Like a dream job for most guys  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 7

Did part-time job at a hotel on the fringe of Orchard Road during JC holiday. Job description was "Christmas Decorator" and hotel paid $4 per hour. On the first day, I set up Christmas trees, hanged fairy lights and other kuti kuti all over the hotel. Quite an easy day although have to climb a bit here and there.

On the 2nd day, the Operations Manager sent me and one other part-timer to go down a sewage to investigate a choke. Said part-timer, a fellow JC student like me, quit on the spot. I put my hand in and stirred but could not feel anything that caused the choke. Can't see through also because the "water" was very dirty. In the end, the cheapo Ops Manager decided to call a professional plumber in. I still remember that smell to this day.

3rd day, I was instructed to fix a broken hair dryer in a guest room. Naturally, I do not know how to do it, but pretended to wayang. After 30 min, went back to the Ops Manager and told him I couldn't fix it. Received a scolding from him (does anyone here knows how to fix a hairdryer?).

4th day, one of the roof pipes burst, and the result was a spectacular waterfall in the middle of the 1st floor lobby. Took me and a few others some time to drain the water from the carpeted floor.

Those were some strange tasks for a Christmas decorator.

At first read , I thought your part time so good , work part time in Hotel  :D  I thought was Orchard tower . 

• Praise 3