Instant noodle stock

Mightymito

Has anyone noticed that say for maggi mee, its instant noodle chicken stock is much better than its normal cube or container stock. Any other brand cube or container stock that can match?

I think its the same for most brands. Would be a waste to buy the noodles for the stock and throw the noodles away.

Best i have managed its to add some oyster sauce the the cube stock.

↡ Advertisement

Has anyone noticed that say for maggi mee, its instant noodle chicken stock is much better than its normal cube or container stock. Any other brand cube or container stock that can match?

I think its the same for most brands. Would be a waste to buy the noodles for the stock and throw the noodles away.

Best i have managed its to add some oyster sauce the the cube stock.

wah....dun waste lor...give me the noodles....

don't take so much of the seasoning that comes with instant noodles.

:blink: That's what my mother used to say when i was a kid before she snatched the bowl away before I could slurp the soup and make me bawl.

Whats the side effect supposed to be ? thirsty balding children?

Next time before you do that to your kids ask yourself whats worse, thirsty balding children or resentful children who would send you to an old folks home when they grow up. [wave]

:blink: That's what my mother used to say when i was a kid before she snatched the bowl away before I could slurp the soup and make me bawl.

Next time before you do that to your kids ask yourself whats worse, thirsty balding children or resentful children who would send you to an old folks home when they grow up. [wave]

huh?

[hur]

:blink:That's what my mother used to say when i was a kid before she snatched the bowl away before I could slurp the soup and make me bawl.

oh gosh, you mother care for you and you send her to old folks home :o

MSG is a toxic substance that can cause diabetes, adrenal gland malfunction, seizures, high blood pressure, excessive weight gain, stroke and other health problems. [knife]

you sent your mother to old folks home????............. :o :o

don't take so much of the seasoning that comes with instant noodles.

only the seasoning, i think the noodle also not good.......

but i always have it once a month, a instant noodle feast for the family [laugh][laugh]

i normally boiled the noodles once, rinsed it and cook again with seasoning.

The noodles are preserved using wax-like product. No good.

wait, not so instant anymore. haha

Edited by Puteh83

oh gosh, you mother care for you and you send her to old folks home :o

did you read correctly......what he mean is to poison the children first...using instant MSG and seasoning..... before they have any chance to send him to old folks home lah.... [laugh]

It's all the unhealthy stuff that makes for the good tasting soup base.

Use chicken seasoning cubes, add in some fish sauce/essence of chicken, a little MSG and pepper and you'll probably get a better tasting soup base.

did you read correctly......what he mean is to poison the children first...using instant MSG and seasoning..... before they have any chance to send him to old folks home lah.... [laugh]

you read again. you will realise you are the one who read wrongly.

poor mum [bigcry]

see below

disect first part

Next time before you do that to your kids ask yourself whats worse, thirsty balding children

This one is the posioning , lets take a look at 2nd part.

resentful children who would send you to an old folks home when they grow up. [wave]

no poisioning but send mum ot old folks. [big cry]

Edited by Joseph22

If you woul;d tell me how you would cook it to make it as good without the soup base [:)]

Boil the noddles, drain the water. Add some cooking oil and sesame oil, mix some dark & light soya sauce, then add just a little bit of the chicken stock powder. Delicious meal always, and you still have the remaining 90% of your chicken stock powder for other uses.

It's all the unhealthy stuff that makes for the good tasting soup base.

Use chicken seasoning cubes, add in some fish sauce/essence of chicken, a little MSG and pepper and you'll probably get a better tasting soup base.

wah.............sure taste good lah............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement