Need some directions

Mllcg

Race Course Road to Adam road.

besides going by PIE and exiting at sims ave to u turn back in the other direction of PIE, any other ways?

time is aorund 645pm

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Race Course Road to Adam road.

besides going by PIE and exiting at sims ave to u turn back in the other direction of PIE, any other ways?

time is aorund 645pm

can use Owen Road, then Dorset Road, Kampong Java Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road & reach Adam Road .... -_-

• Praise 1

can use Owen Road, then Dorset Road, Kampong Java Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road & reach Adam Road .... -_-

mine is the head side of racecourse road.. past lavender st there... any other ways?

can also use Rangoon Road, Dorset Road, Kampong Java Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road & reach Adam Road ...

or Lavendar Street, Moumein Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road then Adam Road ...

or Lavendar Street, Balestier Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road then Adam Road ....

[drivingcar][drivingcar]

can also use Rangoon Road, Dorset Road, Kampong Java Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road & reach Adam Road ...

or Lavendar Street, Moumein Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road then Adam Road ...

or Lavendar Street, Balestier Road, Thomson Road, Lornie Road then Adam Road ....

[drivingcar][drivingcar]

any maps?

coz i sure get lost.. i dunno where is dorset road or owen road too :mellow:

mine is the head side of racecourse road.. past lavender st there... any other ways?

go to Serangoon road and all the way up to PIE (after Moonstone Lane turn left to PIE), follow direction closely as some slip roads at PIE after Serangoon road might lead you to CTE or AMK or Toa Payoh .... [sweatdrop]

go to Serangoon road and all the way up to PIE (after Moonstone Lane turn left to PIE), follow direction closely as some slip roads at PIE after Serangoon road might lead you to CTE or AMK or Toa Payoh .... [sweatdrop]

thats what i scared of.. how about going by newton side? any ways?

novena---> newton circus----> ?

thats what i scared of.. how about going by newton side? any ways?

novena---> newton circus----> ?

depending on which part of Adam road you are going....

if hawker centre side, better go by novena to Thomson Road, Lornie Road then Adam Road

if going to oppersite side, then use Bukit Timah Road, slip road on left to Farrer Road, turn right at the traffic light junction to Adam road....

The 'U' turn along Adam & Lornie Road in the evening is [sweatdrop] , very heavy traffic..

Why so roundabout way to Sim's Ave?

I would drive from Race Course Rd to Kitchener Rd, turn right to Jln Besar, right again to Bt Timah, the all the way straight to Adam/Farrer Rd junction.

• Praise 1

depending on which part of Adam road you are going....

if hawker centre side, better go by novena to Thomson Road, Lornie Road then Adam Road

if going to oppersite side, then use Bukit Timah Road, slip road on left to Farrer Road, turn right at the traffic light junction to Adam road....

The 'U' turn along Adam & Lornie Road in the evening is [sweatdrop] , very heavy traffic..

adam road church... near the food ctr