Porsche

Throttle2

If you were the late Ratnam, that might have a more interesting meaning.

Sorry ah, clocking posts till I get "Supercharged". Don't mind if I count down maciam New Year, hor.

So... 5

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] carry on bro......welcum to the club

↡ Advertisement

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] carry on bro......welcum to the club

What club? You oreddy moderator, so you don't have to worry about that sort of status upgrade. It's like in the original MIB - "You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. " :D

So...4

What club? You oreddy moderator, so you don't have to worry about that sort of status upgrade. It's like in the original MIB - "You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. " :D

So...4

hmmm...we can do the MIB flash too cha know.....FLASH...and u start from jeelo [laugh] [laugh]

neuralizer_mib.jpg

If you were the late Ratnam, that might have a more interesting meaning.

Sorry ah, clocking posts till I get "Supercharged". Don't mind if I count down maciam New Year, hor.

So... 5

and hor, took u soooooooooooooo long to cum.....think u would have been faster if u had met porker earlier [:p] [:p]

Wise words that i have greatly ingrained in my mentality.

And this coming from a 26 year old. :D

i agree....he has perpetuated it, along with being a table wiper, that it has become like a religion [:p] [:p] [:p]

and hor, took u soooooooooooooo long to cum.....think u would have been faster if u had met porker earlier [:p] [:p]

Porker is always RIGHT behind me ,and he always STANDS up for me. If I call, he CUMS running. [:p]

Since there is no Porsche Thread.

Let this be it.

Share your experience on your Porsche as well as AD's service and standards

I think buy from AD quite good, there is a case the Panemera is a small lemon. They replaced with new car new Coe, all the same freebies (means double freebies like the plaque, umbrellas, cards etc) even though the car price has went up.

No top up and the warranty for the replacement car starts from collection, not backdated. I think sibei steady....

fastest i've hit i think was between 0.8 or 0.9 le. sometimes if late at night, ill take the marine parade roundabout and the sideways g force hits about ... 0.7 (i think .. eyes normally on the road, its a blink or miss it situation)

Bro, do you mean the roundabout linking Amber road and Marine Parade road? Or the "roundabout" from ECP towards city that exits into MP? I usually "chiong" that ECP exit haha, never had a clear enough traffic to try the amber road roundabout though.

anyone got a good bodyworks workshop to recommend. thinking of installing GT2 bumper airvent grill but i scared the bugger spoil my bumper when cutting the groove. and not sure if they can do it within a few hours. thanks

anyone got a good bodyworks workshop to recommend. thinking of installing GT2 bumper airvent grill but i scared the bugger spoil my bumper when cutting the groove. and not sure if they can do it within a few hours. thanks

Mike of SWC??

Bro, do you mean the roundabout linking Amber road and Marine Parade road? Or the "roundabout" from ECP towards city that exits into MP? I usually "chiong" that ECP exit haha, never had a clear enough traffic to try the amber road roundabout though.

marine parade to amber bro. but please remember to do so late at night .. too many people dont know how to use roundabout. the good thing about the roundabout now is that from marine parade to amber, there are no vehicles trying to merge (since that condo to the left still under construction). at least can see further ahead. anyway, dont really need to go fast to feel cornering Gs ...

dunno if autovox is any good but they seem to o a fair bit of Porsches.. wait .. are they the ones carrying Techart?

Porker is always RIGHT behind me ,and he always STANDS up for me. If I call, he CUMS running. [:p]

And your a$$ is always willing and ready post-4638-1347933945.gif

Oktoberfest. [scholar]

Oktoberfest start next week. Anyway, the minimum size for beer is 1litre! If you stop drinking, they will kick you out of the tents, or so I heard. I think most Singaporeans will not make it far. I wouldn't.

Yeah Techart. But personally i dont like techart stuff.

Can look Very bengish.

what about gemballa? i've never seen a gemballa porsche here .. any of those running around SG? (even if its just a body kit)

Tip , becos more convenient lah.

everyday start stop traffic....

Aiya... Bo pian lah I guess.

Lucky I don't need to face the madness of peak hour traffic everyday. Still love manual :wub:

↡ Advertisement