Porsche

Throttle2

Depre inclusive of body or not?

Pure paper depreciation after PARF rebate at the end of 10th year, excluding body. This kind of car is likely to be dereg'ed and exported.

In australia, using a 2002 model year 996 carrera2 as an example, a 911 is going for about A$60k-&70k in the market. A 2005 997 carrera2 is selling at A$120k.

Edited by Viceroymenthol

Pure paper depreciation after PARF rebate at the end of 10th year, excluding body. This kind of car is likely to be dereg'ed and exported.

In australia, using a 2002 model year 996 carrera2 as an example, a 911 is going for about A$60k-&70k in the market. A 2005 997 carrera2 is selling at A$120k.

Yup but you can forget it if you think you can sell it for that price.

Yup but you can forget it if you think you can sell it for that price.

Of course not lah, all the middlemen and importer/exporter plus retail dealer would have already makan the bulk.

What is the typical body export value of a 10 year old Porsche C2 in Singapore? Probably $30k to $40k?

Yup Stuttgart labor charges are super cut throat.

Parts cost a bit high but can accept.

Flat6 is too busy and seems more skilled in 964s and 993s.

Not that they cant do 996 or 997 but i think they are more old school kind.

yo Throttle2 u apply for this Porsche CC tie up with UOB??

got discount especially birdday [;)]

http://www.porsche.com/pap/_singapore_/abo...atinumvisacard/

yo Throttle2 u apply for this Porsche CC tie up with UOB??

got discount especially birdday [;)]

http://www.porsche.com/pap/_singapore_/abo...atinumvisacard/

I already got one (and a supp card for my wife). Nice design, but I'd wished they'd used a 911 instead of a Panamera in front. Useful for me because UOB is my main CC and I fill exclusively Shell V-power for my Porker, but other than that, it's useless except for bragging rights.

anyone got a good bodyworks workshop to recommend. thinking of installing GT2 bumper airvent grill but i scared the bugger spoil my bumper when cutting the groove. and not sure if they can do it within a few hours. thanks

Yew Lip in conjunction with BVO may be able to do it. If i am not wrong, BVO started servicing 997s a couple of years ago.

No pls!!!

I always find it depressing whenever ppl go kit up their exotic rides just for that individual touch...

But all it does is ruin the recipe. But that my opinion...

My sentiments exactly. The non-GT carrera (C2, C2S, C4, C4S, T4, T4S) is the quintessential example of an understated sports car. Even the rear spoiler is tactfully hidden and only deploys at the appropriate speed. The chassis is also more curvaceous and sexy than outright aggressive and masculine. Only the carrera's hunkered down stance and fat rear tyres hint at what lies beneath. As such i feel that the car better suits the clean uncluttered look than one that is replete with stickers and body kits.

My sentiments exactly. The non-GT carrera (C2, C2S, C4, C4S, T4, T4S) is the quintessential example of an understated sports car. Even the rear spoiler is tactfully hidden and only deploys at the appropriate speed. The chassis is also more curvaceous and sexy than outright aggressive and masculine. Only the carrera's hunkered down stance and fat rear tyres hint at what lies beneath. As such i feel that the car better suits the clean uncluttered look than one that is replete with stickers and body kits.

M, I wanted to buy your car but I just couldnt accept the color.......

M, I wanted to buy your car but I just couldnt accept the color.......

You saw my ad on bmw-sg? Guards red is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. The color shows off the curvy lines of the car very well. The carrera being a small car also tends to suit the brighter colors. However someone who prefers a fiercer, more masculine, and perhaps more tactical look will probably want to go with the darker or metallic colors. Thankfully the car is now with a new owner who as far as i can tell is lavishing it with the care and attention that it deserves.

You saw my ad on bmw-sg? Guards red is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. The color shows off the curvy lines of the car very well. The carrera being a small car also tends to suit the brighter colors. However someone who prefers a fiercer, more masculine, and perhaps more tactical look will probably want to go with the darker or metallic colors. Thankfully the car is now with a new owner who as far as i can tell is lavishing it with the care and attention that it deserves.

Yes bright colors do go very well with the 911.

I wanted to go with speed yellow but the price didnt match.

then tried to do a grey one (not silver) but the seller was dishonest so i refuse to deal with him

finally went back to black which is my fav car color anyway...

Black 911s are super understated and musculine. so no regrets.

what did you swop to?

Yes bright colors do go very well with the 911.

I wanted to go with speed yellow but the price didnt match.

then tried to do a grey one (not silver) but the seller was dishonest so i refuse to deal with him

finally went back to black which is my fav car color anyway...

Black 911s are super understated and musculine. so no regrets.

what did you swop to?

Black 911s are very stealth and tactical. Nice.

I switched to a white 991. Had to wait six months for the car to arrive cos i did not want to buy off the shelf but it was so worth it. Heheh!

41364d1347592356t-wts-porsche-carrera-s-coupe-tip-997s-side.jpg

Black 911s are very stealth and tactical. Nice.

I switched to a white 991. Had to wait six months for the car to arrive cos i did not want to buy off the shelf but it was so worth it. Heheh!

I guess it must be more refined than the 997....

the lines take the lead from the panamera and does really bring out the modern look.

even the interior is like the panamera, very refine.

i'll wait another 18 mths.... [;)]

Yew Lip in conjunction with BVO may be able to do it. If i am not wrong, BVO started servicing 997s a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the welcome, M.

i'm unlikely to join any event, it's just not something i do.

not with VolvoSG , BMW.SG, SG Merc nor Porsche club.

I really dont enjoy huge meetups in general.

yeah When i was still driving my 6er i started seeing 911s at BVO couple of years back.

↡ Advertisement