Porsche

Throttle2

changing car liao ... hearsay, Kia Stinger beats Panamera ... [laugh]

@wt_know Macan Turbo Exclusive Performance Edition

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
Take Delivery Of Your New Porsche 911 At The Hockenheimring

https://carbuzz.com/news/take-delivery-of-your-new-porsche-911-at-the-hockenheimring

424110.jpg

We can't think of a better place to break in you new toy.

Buyers of new Porsche products will have the option of taking delivery of their rides at the manufacturer's new Hockenheimring Experience Center which will be built at the heart of the legendary circuit. Over the next two years, Porsche will proceed to build a 1,894,448-square-foot state-of-the-art building complex, which will include a handling course, several driving dynamics areas for sporty cars and an off-road course for demonstrating SUV offerings.

Work is scheduled to commence in 2018 with the company planning to have the experience center operational by the end of 2019. The project is being completed in collaboration with emodrom-group, the company in charge of developing the strategic direction of the Hockenheimring. “The Porsche Experience Centres allow our customers and fans to experience the performance of our vehicles as well as the fascination of the brand at first hand,” explains Detlev von Platen, Member of the Executive Board responsible for Sales and Marketing at Porsche AG. “We are extending this unique offering by constructing this new site near our main plant in Zuffenhausen."

The customer experience center will be quite similar of existing Porsche Experience Centers found in in Leipzig, Le Mans, Silverstone, Atlanta, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Spread over three floors, there’s an area for events and conferences, a Porsche Selection Shop, a Porsche Classic Lounge, plus a restaurant and cafe. Porsche will use the various driving dynamics areas in order to put on workshops and driving exhibitions for clients. Porsche also says the site will take the growing importance of hybrid vehicles, plus the requirements of the Porsche Mission E, into account.

424113.jpg

424116.jpg

Turbocharged

Hi Guys, i understand Porsche dosent offer discount etc. normally what will be the freebies we can request for ? Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys, i understand Porsche dosent offer discount etc. normally what will be the freebies we can request for ? Thanks in advance.

As non porky owner, i know NONE.

Turbocharged

Shucks, GT3 RS must cost a bomb in SG... at least 1.1m? 

In Aust, it's almost 450k without options...

Supersonic
(edited)

haha ... double confirmed!

Shucks, GT3 RS must cost a bomb in SG... at least 1.1m? 

In Aust, it's almost 450k without options...

Edited by Wt_know

Supersonic

so what. what heppen if pay $999K to buy from PI

car got problem ... PI ask you go fck spider ... how?

How about PI?

(edited)

so what. what heppen if pay $999K to buy from PI

car got problem ... PI ask you go fck spider ... how?

I am looking at Porky Sg configurator.  Starts from 820k (excl. COE).

Weissach package cost 73k.

Edited by Davidtch

Supersonic
(edited)

i wonder how much weissach charges for repairing/maintaining a laopok 911 ... [laugh]

I am looking at Porky Sg configurator.  Starts from 820k (excl. COE).

Weissach package cost 73k.

Edited by Wt_know

i wonder how much weissach charges for repairing/maintaining a laopok 911 ... [laugh]

We don't have that kind of engineering prowess here lah.

I seen a UK Tesla owner who convert his P85D to shooting brake.  In the process, the car was lighten by 12kg.

Supercharged

Front and Rear Camera

1 set Extra mats

1 Wine bottle

Welcome pack

Umbrella

The above all given without asking ;)

Nothing else is given. You may look out for some promotions like 21 inch wheel upgrade (if you are buying lower trims) or PSE or Sports Package etc. But you cannot really ask for them if there is no promotion.

Another way is looking at their event cars. Some cash discount is given.

By the way, which model are you looking at?

• Praise 2

im sure there are many porky fans here.

but how does panamera compare to a maserati ghibli? i believe both are in the same category?

i can afford neither.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Front and Rear Camera

1 set Extra mats

1 Wine bottle

Welcome pack

Umbrella

The above all given without asking ;)

Nothing else is given. You may look out for some promotions like 21 inch wheel upgrade (if you are buying lower trims) or PSE or Sports Package etc. But you cannot really ask for them if there is no promotion.

Another way is looking at their event cars. Some cash discount is given.

By the way, which model are you looking at?

I'm looking at base model panamera. I don't know should I really go for it. My heart day go for it, my mind say the money can be put into better use.

but how does panamera compare to a maserati ghibli? i believe both are in the same category?

i can afford neither.

In term of build quality and drive really quite diff. I tried the base model ghibli compared to panny. I prefer Panny much more, but both base variant pricing already 100k apart.
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

I'm looking at base model panamera. I don't know should I really go for it. My heart day go for it, my mind say the money can be put into better use.

In term of build quality and drive really quite diff. I tried the base model ghibli compared to panny. I prefer Panny much more, but both base variant pricing already 100k apart.

You have a happy problem that you can afford a 400k car, but too many choices.....

Google Maserati and you will realize they are nearly belly up with sales and financial issues.... don't hesitate definitely go for Porsc... resale value is super good also.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

between Panny and Ghibli, I would take Panny, even though my next buy would be a Maserati. Ghibli is due with a new model soon

i can afford neither.

↡ Advertisement