any one keen, selling about 180.

the model is 981 boxster PDK.

PM me and I link you to him.

Now you into cars ??? At first sell Ferrari , now sell PDK  :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

(edited)

Now you into cars ??? At first sell Ferrari , now sell PDK :grin:

he buy the ferrari off my hands on the condition that i help him offload his porsche

you think i so free

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

(edited)

He must have earn very big bonus from you in the past 3 month :D

more than 10 months bonus per year is his standard Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4

What's app me nine 362 3352

sorry bro, he not selling anymore and dealer sold the car off todaypost-131345-0-92996200-1533138471_thumb.jpg

when he backside itchy i post here again

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
SPIED! NEXT-GEN 992 PORSCHE 911 CAUGHT ESSENTIALLY UNDISGUISED

https://www.motortrend.com/news/spied-next-gen-porsche-911-caught-essentially-undisguised/

porsche-911-992-15-copy-1.jpg

We've known for a while that the Porsche 911 was due for a redesign. For more than a year, our spy photographers have regularly caught Porsche testing prototypes in the wild. As with previous redesigns, we assumed from the beginning that the new 911 would hide most of its changes beneath generally familiar sheetmetal. But even so, it's still cool to get a look at this prototype driving around almost completely camouflage-free.

Up front, there's a restyled bumper featuring larger air intakes and an adaptive cruise control sensor, but as the first official teaser images showed back in February, Porsche hasn't made any drastic changes. It's a similar story when you view it from the side, too. Only when you get to the rear do you see any notable changes. Designers appear to have grafted in a set of taillights inspired by the ones on the Panamera and Cayenne. They've also reshaped the bumper and added vents reminiscent of the current Turbo model.

Considering how little camouflage this prototype is wearing, you have to wonder why Porsche chose to test it in public. There are plenty of possible reasons for that decision, but we'd like to believe it's because the official reveal is just around the corner. After all, the Frankfurt Motor Show is next month, which incidentally is the same show where the 991-generation car debuted. If that's the case, look for more info to come out the second or third week of September.

Photo source: CarPix

porsche-911-992-4-copy-1.jpg

porsche-911-992-8-copy-1.jpg

porsche-911-992-11-copy-1.jpgporsche-911-992-13-copy-1.jpgporsche-911-992-22-copy-1.jpg

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Hi All, do you guys have any recommendation on workshop for Porsche?  

The usual suspects....Weissach Motors, Autotrasse & FlatSix.

• Praise 2

The usual suspects....Weissach Motors, Autotrasse & FlatSix.

must sign package or can come/walk-in for servicing and repair

Twincharged

must sign package or can come/walk-in for servicing and repair

I go to Autostrasse / FlatSix. Just make appointment.
  • Praise 1

Espace does good work on liquid cooled Carreras and Caymans and Boxsters.

You can buy you own parts. But as usual they are not cheap.

Know your prices , dont get chopped!

• Praise 1

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport Rallye Concept Unveiled, Could Preview A Production Model

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/08/porsche-cayman-gt4-clubsport-rallye-concept-unveiled-preview-production-model/

b7253b41-porsche-cayman-gt4-clubspor-e15

Set to debut later this month at Rallye Deutschland, the concept is based on the Cayman GT4 Clubsport and features an assortment of rally specific upgrades. Porsche declined to go into specifics, but the car has auxiliary lighting units and a roof-mounted scoop. We can also see additional underbody paneling, a roll cage and lightweight wheels wrapped in all-terrain tires.

Like the standard model, the concept likely powered by a 3.8-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 385 PS (283 kW / 380 hp). It could be paired to a six-speed PDK transmission.

Porsche didn’t say much about the car, but it appears it might actually enter the race as the automaker confirmed the concept will be driven by Romain Dumas. Dumas, as you may remember, set a new record at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb when he completed the 12.42 mile (19.99 km) long course in 7 minutes and 57.148 seconds while driving the Volkswagen ID R Pikes Peak.

If that wasn’t interesting enough, Porsche confirmed they will be using the Rallye Deutschland to gather feedback about the model. This information will then be used to decide “if a similar car, based on a future model, could be developed.” The decision will be made later this year and the production model would presumably be based on the new 718 Cayman GT4 and its eventual Clubsport variant.

Little is known about the next Cayman GT4 Clubsport, but the model is expected to debut in 2019. Previous reports have suggested the car will have more power and extra downforce. The model is also expected to be easier to drive and easier to purchase as production won’t be limited this time around.

• Praise 1

I go to Autostrasse / FlatSix. Just make appointment.

Heard FlatSix is armed with carrot choppers.  True?  How much do they charge to do basic maintanance like replacing air filters and engine oil/filter.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1