• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
89 replies to this topic | 41 praises

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

Android
  • Android
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Hi bros,

Any recommendations where to repair kerb rashes and how much?

Thanks

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Torquemeister
  • Torquemeister
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bros,

Any recommendations where to repair kerb rashes and how much?

Thanks

City Auto Sin Mingh - 50 - 80 per rim for minor ones with complete respray

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Ken_leong
  • Premium member
    Ken_leong
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

City Auto Sin Mingh - 50 - 80 per rim for minor ones with complete respray

Most probably they outsource to other workshop. Just like if Aircon spoil, the will send to another workshop across the road to repair.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Most probably they outsource to other workshop. Just like if Aircon spoil, the will send to another workshop across the road to repair.

Outsourcing is a common business practice now, Quality will be subjective.
my personal POV generally outsourcing Service Quality will be lower

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Harveypeng
  • Harveypeng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I found this link under the advertisement in this page...

http://www.mycarforu...p;product=29925

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

Wsagry
  • Wsagry
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Guys!
I've got my rim scratched and wanna know if it possible to fix it? where and how much it might cost?

PS. sorry i cannot start my own topic...so i wrote herephoto.JPG

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hurry tyre at serene centre or the new outlet at mackenzie... $25... i have been going to them for years.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Wsagry
  • Wsagry
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks, Jerms!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

Picanto
yew lip at sin ming

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys!
I've got my rim scratched and wanna know if it possible to fix it? where and how much it might cost?

PS. sorry i cannot start my own topic...so i wrote here

Seems like your tyre took a nasty hit as well.

Doesnt look very serious. If you can live with it just live with it.
Because some shops are not able to match the original color.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hurry tyre at serene centre or the new outlet at mackenzie... $25... i have been going to them for years.

chrome rims also can repair?
Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

Wsagry
  • Wsagry
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Seanboi, tyre is fine, i've checked.
thanks for reply :) will keep it in mind

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

Jeff23
  • Jeff23
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Soh Tyres got do rims touch up and repair.

http://www.sgcarmart...t.php?MID=11102

If you want respray whole rims like new this shop also can do.

http://szekangautomo...stimonials.html

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

chrome is almost impossible to repair. they are plated. so shops cannot just "respray" the affected area, unfortunately.
大熊填词: 狼鱼爷我嘴累三兵, 盼梦累灰鸡, 后鸡豆我德三, 北东粗以狗宾, 鸡敏� �的熊娶.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

For chrome the best that can be done is to grind/sand it down. The chrome colour will be gone replaced with a silvery colour but at least the lip will be smooth. If you ask me, smooth silvery colour better than ugly rashes.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

just kena kerb rash this morning... will take a before and after pic so that you guys can see the workmanship.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

I_RIDE_DEEP
  • Premium member
    I_RIDE_DEEP
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If you want fast respray you can go to Sze Kang. BUT if you want GOOD respray, better go somewhere else.

I dont mean to sound negative, but some shops are really bad. I cant understand why so many bros from SHC go to them.

I will be very glad if my experience is an isolated one but I really dont think so.

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP, 26 September 2012 - 12:41 PM.

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

Picanto

If you want fast respray you can go to Sze Kang. BUT if you want GOOD respray, better go somewhere else.

I dont mean to sound negative, but some shops are really bad. I cant understand why so many bros from SHC go to them.

I will be very glad if my experience is an isolated one but I really dont think so.

what have they done to your rims?

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

as promised

kerb 001

30mins and $15 later

kerb 002

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

Popok
  • Popok
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wow jerms, looks gd! where is this? Hurry tyre?

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Repair, kerb, rashes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users