Repair kerb rashes

Android

Women are lousy drivers thats why there are so many kerb rash

or is it really men that cause the kerb rash

then come here and ask where to fix

and then complain women cannot drive properly?

:D

Women are lousy drivers thats why there are so many kerb rash

or is it really men that cause the kerb rash

then come here and ask where to fix

and then complain women cannot drive properly?

:D

Maybe not lousy but is opposite, driver too good, and want challenge. Drive to very precise and only bua rim and normal driver would have up kerb and car up lorry. [laugh] [laugh]

Hurry Tires at Adam can help price $20-$30 depending on how serious.

Hi bros,

Any recommendations where to repair kerb rashes and how much?

Thanks

If you want fast respray you can go to Sze Kang. BUT if you want GOOD respray, better go somewhere else.

I dont mean to sound negative, but some shops are really bad. I cant understand why so many bros from SHC go to them.

I will be very glad if my experience is an isolated one but I really dont think so.

Yo bro, another guy from FD forum tio bad experience from the snake.

Initially it was a good experience but after one car wash, the paint on the lid of the rims peeled off. [laugh]

taichi-ed as expected... Impressive!

Fast respray from this fella? He promised 3hours but took 5hours for just one rim. [furious]

Edited by Seanboi

Yo bro, another guy from FD forum tio bad experience from the snake.

Initially it was a good experience but after one car wash, the paint on the lid of the rims peeled off. [laugh]

taichi-ed as expected... Impressive!

Fast respray from this fella? He promised 3hours but took 5hours for just one rim. [furious]

Told you guys Hurry tyres good don't want... I m not getting commission and not related.

Told you guys Hurry tyres good don't want... I m not getting commission and not related.

I guess so because you are not a neutral newbie! [laugh]

Do they use those spraypaint from cans?

Actually I'm always quite curious whenever people talk about "rim repair". So far no one has clearly explained how the "repair" is done.

From my own experience,

1) For very minor kerb rash, they will sand down the scratches until it's smooth and then respray.

2) For moderate kerb rash near the periphery of the rims, they will send the rims to a lathe machine and then skim down some material all round the periphery. Then respray if necessary.

3) For severe kerb rash, they will send your rims for welding rebuild and then machine, sand back to the required finish. Then respray.

Personally, I have tried number 1 and 2. Method 2 might not be suitable for all rims and cases, and it involves slight removal of material from your rims.

As for method 3, I only heard about it from my friend. Not too sure if it's true.

Anyone can confirm on the various kerb rash repair methods?

Edited by TatteredTorn