Legoland

Dfx16

Dont rush to go so soon.

Wait for a few months later, after more features opened and admin chaos sorted out first.

The place is so bare and open. Looks very HoT. Definately need more trees, sheds and water features.

True... I'm also thinking whether to get annual pass or not. Skali go there 1 time enough already [:p]

For adults, one time is enugh- but if you have kids, it's never enough. My son said we have to go back this coming year end holiday, after the review we went last week.

The the thing is now they prefer this to genting, save me the 800km driving to an fro.

Edited by Ender

For adults, one time is enugh- but if you have kids, it's never enough. My son said we have to go back this coming year end holiday, after the review we went last week.

The the thing is now they prefer this to genting, save me the 800km driving to an fro.

sounds good then?

why dun organize a group drive there ?

but i wun be joining ... coz i am thinking or hiring a small malaysian bus/van for the trip instead ... but not so soon also.

True. My kids have been to disneyland like 10 times already. I go until super sian but they still want to go :wacko:

why dun organize a group drive there ?

but i wun be joining ... coz i am thinking or hiring a small malaysian bus/van for the trip instead ... but not so soon also.

No need group drive lah. It's so near to 2nd link. Might as well organize meet up session there ^_^

True. My kids have been to disneyland like 10 times already. I go until super sian but they still want to go :wacko:

no need say disneyland, even timezone such a small place they go hundred times also no sian until my card become gold liao, then i realized i spent hundreds there to please them [knife]

Supercharged

But I heard the place is not fully built finish yet...still have somemore development. How about the hotel? When will that be ready?

Is parking at Legoland FOC?

[rolleyes]

ya lor..first impression after looking at the photos seems like no shade one [sweatdrop]

Many indoors area around. too hot, just go the any nearby restaurants, gift shops, or play with real legos at aircon indoor.

But I heard the place is not fully built finish yet...still have somemore development. How about the hotel? When will that be ready?

[rolleyes]

There're notices there for some coming attractions. If I recall correctly, the Lego Theme Hotel will be ready 2013, the water-theme park ready by 2014. So currently, only legoland, but that alone will take up one full day.

sounds good then?

Children will like it more. The adult rides not as good as the USS, but still thrilling enough for uncles like me.

Edited by Ender

Many indoors area around. too hot, just go the any nearby restaurants, gift shops, or play with real legos at aircon indoor.

Same as UNiversal Studios, the only Air Con places are the restaurants and Gift shop where they can squeeze more $$ from you [laugh]

[rolleyes]

Important is parking safe? Knowing that it will attract a lot of singaporeans over, those robbers should be sharpening their knives now.....

Important is parking safe? Knowing that it will attract a lot of singaporeans over, those robbers should be sharpening their knives now.....

parking should be quite ok because it's an open car park and there are a lot of people around.. but as always try not to be flashy.. keep all valuables etc.