Legoland

Dfx16

is the hello kitty land good on a side note.

my boy is below 90cm and turning 3 years. My girl is 5+ but is about 110cm. Maybe go later next year.

Or if still a bit too young, then go those thomas or hellokitty land...

Thomas is in the little big club and same entrance with hello kitty... can lah your kids this age is good to go there and can stay in hotel jen too... nice buffet and sone nice restaurant outside too...

↡ Advertisement

Indeed very ex to stay in legoland hotel, 1 night is equivalent to my 2 bed room 2 night stay at Somerset apartments...

Initially my 5yr old gal always talk abt the treasure hunt and the bunk bed but when we were there playing, they forgot everything and every night we just so tired and drop sleep immediately, no1 care abt treasure hunt our bunk bed anymore. Just looking forward for the next day.

My ticket I book directly from the legoland website, they have the family package and just add on additional ticket and came out I pay RM 1088 for 1 day theme park and 1 day water park for 2 adults 1 senior and 2 kids.

Quite ok lah..

Buy ticket at the counter using maybank cc got so high discounts meh?

Kids below 1m best dont cos many rides need this high at least and above 3 yrs old nd buy ticket liao...

My is 7 and 5 so they really enjoy

Yes agree, my kids go there b4 too, 1 lvl up is my little big club, can stay in hotel jen puteri harbour too, buffet is nice

Ya.  30% discount for Legoland Themepark only or Legoland theme park + waterpark combo.

Valid til 31 December 2017

Edited by Dleodleo

Ya. 30% discount for Legoland Themepark only or Legoland theme park + waterpark combo.

Valid til 31 December 2017

Oh...too bad can't use the promo...just went 2 weeks ago

• Praise 1

I'm going there on Christmas day.

Staying at Somerset Medini.

Actual entry to Legoland is on 26 Dec, with family.

Anyone going as well?

It's been awhile since I enter MY. If I need to buy new touch and go card at Tuas checkpoint, I shld buy it at the customs? Is there a counter there?

My own card, very long didn't use, more than a year. So I think it's not valid anymore.

I'm going there on Christmas day.

Staying at Somerset Medini.

Actual entry to Legoland is on 26 Dec, with family.

Anyone going as well?

It's been awhile since I enter MY. If I need to buy new touch and go card at Tuas checkpoint, I shld buy it at the customs? Is there a counter there?

My own card, very long didn't use, more than a year. So I think it's not valid anymore.

U'll need e TnG card to pay e tolls in MY...just buy at e CIQ (MY side), hv a counter to topup n buy, just ask e officer if u cannot find e counter.

e TnG card will expire 1 yr after last use.

Enjoy ur trip...and drive safe..

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

Somerset medini is walkable to legoland?

Or do i need to drive over and park at legoland proper

going in august

Somerset medini is walkable to legoland?

Or do i need to drive over and park at legoland proper

going in august

It is very near to walk from Somerset Medini to Legoland. Are you staying in Somerset Medini? If not you can park at the open carpark beside Legoland, it is relatively safe.

I have parked in the open carpark several times, even until 9pm in the night.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

It is very near to walk from Somerset Medini to Legoland. Are you staying in Somerset Medini? If not you can park at the open carpark beside Legoland, it is relatively safe.

I have parked in the open carpark several times, even until 9pm in the night.

yes i'm staying in medini. going from fri-sunday.

^_^

yes i'm staying in medini. going from fri-sunday.

^_^

Okay, just a forewarning to you, the breakfast at Medini is pretty bad in terms of selection and service. This was sometime early 2017. I hope they made some improvement.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Okay, just a forewarning to you, the breakfast at Medini is pretty bad in terms of selection and service. This was sometime early 2017. I hope they made some improvement.

Thanks for the warning!

anyone been to thomasland before?

I don't want to go to the hello kitty place, so was thinking of just going thomasland alone.

Got any discount for pre-booking? Or else i'll just buy on the day of entry.

I got maybank CC for the legoland tickets, so that one the discount is substantial, so i'll buy beforehand.

Turbocharged

Thanks for the warning!

I don't want to go to the hello kitty place, so was thinking of just going thomasland alone.

I got maybank CC for the legoland tickets, so that one the discount is substantial, so i'll buy beforehand.

best to go both, as co-located within same building, if not nothing much to do. 

Hypersonic

best to go both, as co-located within same building, if not nothing much to do. 

i think hello kitty is like quite waste time. So probably just go thomas town.

IIRC NTUC card had some discount for Thomasland the last time I was there 2-3 yrs ago...weird but true :D

No harm trying :D

That place almost dead if not for parents making the pilgrimage to the thomasland/kittyland. Plan for half day there at the most. Can have a meal there at one of the restaurants/cafe there.

Thanks for the warning!

Hypersonic

IIRC NTUC card had some discount for Thomasland the last time I was there 2-3 yrs ago...weird but true :D

No harm trying :D

That place almost dead if not for parents making the pilgrimage to the thomasland/kittyland. Plan for half day there at the most. Can have a meal there at one of the restaurants/cafe there.

Some people say got maybank onsite CC discount. But that was in 2017, not sure if still have promo.

Actually klook prices are pretty decent as well, but to minimise pre-bookings, probably will just buy onsite.

https://www.klook.com/activity/128-hello-kitty-town-little-big-club-singapore/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIisnx9PKQ3AIVxSMrCh11igeVEAAYASAAEgLY0vD_BwE

I'm doing 3D2N there. Fri-Sun.

Going with a friend's family as well.

So first day, we'll do thomas town while waiting for check in at the somerset medini at 3pm. The 2 younger ones might be shack out then, so kiv nap time after check in. Then dinner out.

Sat, legoland for what it's worth.

Sun come back.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Sound like a good plan. Safety in numbers.

Dinners can drive up to Bukit Indah for some Zichar at the shophouses or go to then AEON Mall at Bukit Indah if you prefer restaurants.

Some people say got maybank onsite CC discount. But that was in 2017, not sure if still have promo.

Actually klook prices are pretty decent as well, but to minimise pre-bookings, probably will just buy onsite.

https://www.klook.com/activity/128-hello-kitty-town-little-big-club-singapore/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIisnx9PKQ3AIVxSMrCh11igeVEAAYASAAEgLY0vD_BwE

I'm doing 3D2N there. Fri-Sun.

Going with a friend's family as well.

So first day, we'll do thomas town while waiting for check in at the somerset medini at 3pm. The 2 younger ones might be shack out then, so kiv nap time after check in. Then dinner out.

Sat, legoland for what it's worth.

Sun come back.

Edited by Vratenza

Twincharged

Thanks for the warning!

Safra 25% discount for 2 parks tixs.

http://www.safra.sg/indulge/promotions/travel/sanrio-hello-kitty-town-and-thomas-town

Have a great trip!  Bring umbrella or raincoat in case it rains for Legoland.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7