Legoland

Dfx16

Why support lego in MY and not support our very own USS? Why want to boost someone else economy but not ours?

Personally, I will not pay overprice entrance tix to a theme park. Most theme park are similar in nature as in rides etc...with the exception of the theme.

I have not been to lego and never have an intention to visit and I am not advising people not to visit as this is clearly my personal opinion.

↡ Advertisement

I was quite excited and planning to go until I found out that a 1-Day Adult Pass is RM140??

Still can't decide if it's worth a visit! :huh:

Wah..RM140.00... :o

Most theme not ready leh.

my review:

1. the weather is very hot

2. the Q is very long and basically u need to Q for every attraction

3. children will like it very much

4. i have to piggyback my kid around and i am very tired.

5. the attraction is quite ok but i only able to see them playing becoz i was with my kid who is still not ready yet.

Supercharged

Why support lego in MY and not support our very own USS? Why want to boost someone else economy but not ours?

Personally, I will not pay overprice entrance tix to a theme park. Most theme park are similar in nature as in rides etc...with the exception of the theme.

I have not been to lego and never have an intention to visit and I am not advising people not to visit as this is clearly my personal opinion.

Its not about supporting Legoland in MY or USS in SG. Its about letting our children have fun and a good time! [:)]

Supercharged

my review:

1. the weather is very hot

2. the Q is very long and basically u need to Q for every attraction

3. children will like it very much

4. i have to piggyback my kid around and i am very tired.

5. the attraction is quite ok but i only able to see them playing becoz i was with my kid who is still not ready yet.

Are all the rides and themes (except water park) ready?

Just spent one day in Legoland yesterday....

everything is ready....clean and tip top....

only waterpark not ready....in 2013

no queue.....max waiting time.....at most at most, 3 min....no queue for food, plenty of spaces....

pretty overcast yesterday in the morning till early noon....then the sun came out and it was hot....go early and during weekdays and non-school holidays...and the park is yours.

Edited by Bonjoey

alamak, go theme park also become political?

May I enquire ?

What is the carpark charges ?

Are the F&B outlets located inside or outside the "ticketed" theme park ?

Maybe on the drive back from NSH can stopover for makan, without entering the theme park.

u dun go better....less u one ppl also better..can cut down thw queue time...btw...who own the USS in sg??? super boliao..go theme park also become political...sigh.....

Personally, I will not pay overprice entrance t

I'm sure u have only singapore brand or make stuff at home and obviously, u don't own a car right?....... I'm curious, what brand is ur underwear?... [laugh]

Seriously??? :blink:

carpark free...open carpark...u may wan to bring ur own chain...got police ard at quite a number of junction

F&B inside theme park

What chain you are referring to? :blink:

u dun go better....less u one ppl also better..can cut down thw queue time...btw...who own the USS in sg??? super boliao..go theme park also become political...sigh.....

I already mentioned I will not go. I wish you good luck for your safety in MY. :D enjoy...

Edited by Santafe
↡ Advertisement