Skoda Superb II Current Promotion

Dlar2

If VW is a B&B car in European countries. Then what is Skoda perceived to be in Europe?

bread without butter............ [laugh] [laugh]

also another B&B car lor....... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

bread without butter............ [laugh] [laugh]

also another B&B car lor....... [laugh]

based on what i read, Skoda is very highly regarded in Europe.

so its a very value for $$ B&B car.

in fact i was also a little tempted, that's why i went to test drive.. however the SE turned me off (main reason), the drive was too smooth and boring (i still prefer jerking with selespeed [:p] ) and lastly my wife thinks its too ah pek [laugh]

the whole package is actually very compelling though. really value for money at this current high COE situation.

in fact i was also a little tempted, that's why i went to test drive.. however the SE turned me off (main reason), the drive was too smooth and boring (i still prefer jerking with selespeed [:p] ) and lastly my wife thinks its too ah pek [laugh]

the whole package is actually very compelling though. really value for money at this current high COE situation.

yup......in fact alot of reviews are very positive..........the combi goods yummy tho......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Did u try the vrs? It is quite bang for bucks. ^_^

I am happy with my vrs after one year.

Did u try the vrs? It is quite bang for bucks. ^_^

I am happy with my vrs after one year.

can i try yours? we swap lah :)

anyway I din try the vrs cos its more ex than the superb and I wasn't ready to cross the 150k barrier.

Neutral Newbie

anyway I din try the vrs cos its more ex than the superb and I wasn't ready to cross the 150k barrier.

Octavia VRS should not cost more than Superb

Neutral Newbie

the superb is under promo, so its cheaper than the Octavia VRS <_<

Octavia VRS also on promotion during the recent blackout sale......and is cheaper than Superb

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone here have recent experience in dealing with Skoda / Harvest Auto? Experienced some issues recently and wondering if this is a common when dealing with them.

We can meet up and test drive each other's car. :D

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone here have recent experience in dealing with Skoda / Harvest Auto? Experienced some issues recently and wondering if this is a common when dealing with them. Has anyone have had to check their vehicle sales agreement to verify the terms of their trade with the company?

Does anyone here have recent experience in dealing with Skoda / Harvest Auto? Experienced some issues recently and wondering if this is a common when dealing with them. Has anyone have had to check their vehicle sales agreement to verify the terms of their trade with the company?

do you have to post the same question everywhere????

Neutral Newbie

Keen to survey a wider population as possible to see if experience is consistent with this company. If you have any insights, would be pleased to hear from you.

Keen to survey a wider population as possible to see if experience is consistent with this company. If you have any insights, would be pleased to hear from you.

not too sure if you know this is consider spamming or not.............

Neutral Newbie

Am certainly not asking anyone to buy any medical products. Keen to hear from more folks who have had dealings with this company.

↡ Advertisement