Skoda Superb II Current Promotion

Dlar2

Does anyone here have recent experience in dealing with Skoda / Harvest Auto? Experienced some issues recently and wondering if this is a common when dealing with them.

i am fed up with them. very poor aftercare customer service.

can call them heaps of times and still NO ONE gets back to you on your query.

that's why now that i have knocked my vehicle into my house gate by accident few days back, i rather go to some roadside mechanic than go back to them.

Hello Skoda owners,

Do you have any recommendation for workshops that can repair a hole in the car bumper (plastic part of the bumper) and respray it abit? I whacked my car into my house gate by accident yesterday and there's an ugly hole now. :(

I don't wanna bring it to the authorised dealer 'cos they will overcharge and i'm not willing to fork out so much considering my car is almost 6 y/o now. Appreciate your inputs. Please please please help!!! Thanks :)

P.S.: wanted to start a new topic for this but not yet reached 25 posts...hiaz...so kena hijack this thread....sorry for reposting here. don't mean to spam, but really need to know of good roadside mechanic who can deal with this issue asap. xin tong to see my car with hole lah.

so far no issue with their service. But the replacement car during my first 15000 km service is really lousy. An old beat up renault scenic! my goodness, can't they be more generous? lucky it is only for 1 day.

Am certainly not asking anyone to buy any medical products. Keen to hear from more folks who have had dealings with this company.

So your issue still not resolve...? car delivered?

Hello Skoda owners,

Do you have any recommendation for workshops that can repair a hole in the car bumper (plastic part of the bumper) and respray it abit? I whacked my car into my house gate by accident yesterday and there's an ugly hole now. :(

I don't wanna bring it to the authorised dealer 'cos they will overcharge and i'm not willing to fork out so much considering my car is almost 6 y/o now. Appreciate your inputs. Please please please help!!! Thanks :)

P.S.: wanted to start a new topic for this but not yet reached 25 posts...hiaz...so kena hijack this thread....sorry for reposting here. don't mean to spam, but really need to know of good roadside mechanic who can deal with this issue asap. xin tong to see my car with hole lah.

All authorized dealers are know to over charge for repair work, not limited to HA, just read up more threads in this forum for horror stories with BM, KM, C&C, etc...

If the hole is not too big (coin size), any workshop can patch it up and spray paint it to near original condition, but if the hole is large, say a drink can diameter, the bumper integrity would have been affected and might not be able to absorb impact as design, so not worth to risk your safety just to save a couple of hundreds dollar. I know it is painful to spend much on a 6 years old car, but we live in Singapore, a place where car ownership is never cheap... ...

• Praise 3

so far no issue with their service. But the replacement car during my first 15000 km service is really lousy. An old beat up renault scenic! my goodness, can't they be more generous? lucky it is only for 1 day.

By far from Skoda owner, the after sales service have been good (easy to get appoint, relatively fast turn over time, reasonable cost, etc.), BUT there are still room for improvement with their trouble-shooting skill for things like rattling noise, intermittent faults.

• Praise 3

This is a Super old tread but the superb 2.0 is at 139k again. After 6 years same price .. seems a good deal not to be missed.

If you get the base model which is ambition model is seling at 119k. So seems a good deal

If you get the base model which is ambition model is seling at 119k. So seems a good deal

Yup, as compare to a Mazda 6 or camry, a superb is way ahead.

• Praise 1

Yup, as compare to a Mazda 6 or camry, a superb is way ahead.

In terms of interior space, refinement, non-safety related features, yes.

I'm glad too see a huge price drop for the Superb. I wonder if it's because a new/ FL is coming?

In terms of interior space, refinement, non-safety related features, yes.

I'm glad too see a huge price drop for the Superb. I wonder if it's because a new/ FL is coming?

Probably clear stock and they willing to take less profit
  • Praise 1