Current members so far:-

NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY

1) Saturnz / Sunflower (Yellow) / NA / Bt Panjang

2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok

3) GainXS White NA Sengkang

4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang

5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang

6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

Hope to get more members soon...FYI...the 6 of us are currently members of "SG Veloster", a mini FB Group which is recently setup by me...

We hope we can gather more Veloster owners and eventually form a club in the future...

Edited by Saturnz
↡ Advertisement

Ya, the rear view is what really surprised me. Somehow although its only a small piece but you can see out back very well!

Get the turbo lah - most vroom from your dollar :)

I backside itcy go see that car only lah, infact I went to see the Veloster and C180, I found that the Veloster is much nicer in almost all aspect. It's a car that I will want to be in driving in daily when I'm alone [laugh]

I believe the colour u saw at the showroom is the green one? The testdrive one is Orange..there is one red one parked at the basement...

Well...rear can carry 3 people actually..u just need to get a cushion and place it over the cup holder...

As for the drive feel...i can say it's subjective..but to me...overall it's a more comfortable ride as compared to Ford Focus, Renault Fluence and Mazda3...perhaps pick up needs a bit of push but afterthat it has quite good power and stable...even better than Kia Forte as i have owned one before...great handling!

Trust me..think u will love it! Appearance of this car wins hands down!!

Yep yep, the green and the orange one still there. How's the ride on bumpy road? The 18" looks :wub: but wondering how's the ride will be like. Maybe I will go test it when I pass by there.

I believe the colour u saw at the showroom is the green one? The testdrive one is Orange..there is one red one parked at the basement...

Well...rear can carry 3 people actually..u just need to get a cushion and place it over the cup holder...

Did u take a close look at the red one? It might be the turbo version.

Cushion over cup holder? Naughty naughty....no seat belt leh....

Go down on Wednesday if you can!!!

Why? Any price different?

I assume VT is not available for test drive yet, I am very interested. visited them in June'12 and SA promised to call me for test drive when

it arrived in Sept'12.

I assume VT is not available for test drive yet, I am very interested. visited them in June'12 and SA promised to call me for test drive when

it arrived in Sept'12.

By next week if not following week should be able to test drive liao....

Thanks, thought of going down this weekend as I will be out of town for the next following 2 weeks

Might be available for viewing by this weekend. You can drive the non-turbo if want you want is to test the haandling/ride cos the chasis and suspension setup is the same.

Neutral Newbie

Did u take a close look at the red one? It might be the turbo version.

Cushion over cup holder? Naughty naughty....no seat belt leh....

Yes i did...it is the same car that is being featured in SG Carmart...the red Veloster SKE1901...that is not Turbo verison..is MPI version...the one with the signal on the right...

Neutral Newbie

it arrived in Sept'12.

No price different..just that since if go time...why not make a trip down on Wednesday...

Well..VT will be available for testdrive soon after homologation...by next week should be able to...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hai..according to Sailor bro, he has sent an email to KMC about our delivery of our rides...but apparently they replied that Hyundai Korea has yet to revert on the shipment...in another words for the time being our cars are not ready for shipment to Singapore....wonder will it be delayed again... :(

Edited by Saturnz

Yes i did...it is the same car that is being featured in SG Carmart...the red Veloster SKE1901...that is not Turbo verison..is MPI version...the one with the signal on the right...

Ok but aren't don't all velosters have their signal stalk on the left?

Neutral Newbie

Ok but aren't don't all velosters have their signal stalk on the left?

Yeah..all Vs have signals on the left..just that this is an MPI version, not our GDI version..not supposed to be on sale..this car was here in March for launch and public view only...

Neutral Newbie

GUYS, IS OUR sg VELOSTER REAR DOOR ON LEFT OR RIGHT?

Bro, rear door is on the left...tis is part of the safety feature as the idea is to allow passengers to alight from the kerb side...

↡ Advertisement