Hyundai Veloster

Saturnz

Was thinking of getting the turbo version, AT version for my daughter first car under my name, wonder wat was the omv. Car's impressive and what the fc?

↡ Advertisement

No prob bro...yeah true..but what to do..COE price increase...car price has to also up as well...

U keen in getting a V too?

Hmm..recently have seen quite a handful of bros interested in Vs....really hope you can be one of our FB Group "SG Veloster" members soon!

Personally would prefer sth like the VT for the occasional spirited drive :)

But my wife and kids prefer the i30. So hope the similar panaromic roof in VT can win them over. [laugh]

My wife just find the view from out of the VT for the rear passengers too narrow.

So hope if I do get the i30 can still join you guys as I think i30s numbers should be quite low.

was told the discount fall between 10-15k. so even 15k it will be up from the last week price by 4k. hope this best. [laugh] maybe tihs week you go and update us [cool]

The SE who served me during my i30 test drive was supposed to update me on the latest prices. So far no news from her. Maybe price increase think no point to update me :D

Neutral Newbie

support! but i have to be a VT members first [;)] pray the time COE drop below 55k

Thanks for your support bro! Will definitely invite u to join our "SG Veloster" group!

Neutral Newbie

Personally would prefer sth like the VT for the occasional spirited drive :)

But my wife and kids prefer the i30. So hope the similar panaromic roof in VT can win them over. [laugh]

My wife just find the view from out of the VT for the rear passengers too narrow.

So hope if I do get the i30 can still join you guys as I think i30s numbers should be quite low.

Oh bro, so VT is now available for viewing in showroom?

i30 headroom is definitely better than V/VT...well..both cars are of different style...V/VT is more sporty looking whereas i30 is more family looking..

hope you can convince your wife in getting the VT!

Oh bro, so VT is now available for viewing in showroom?

i30 headroom is definitely better than V/VT...well..both cars are of different style...V/VT is more sporty looking whereas i30 is more family looking..

hope you can convince your wife in getting the VT!

2 weeks back it was still the NA in the showroom. But I was told only minor differences in trimming between V and VT.

My wife didn't even want me to test drive the V. Straight away she went into the i30 and my kids just kept wow-ing over the roof.

So in the end only test drove i30 and Elantra just to feel the diff. Elantra has better rear space but the i30's rear aircon vent won over.

The roof was of course the main point for my family. Ride comfort had little difference between the 2 though I somehow prefer i30's. A bit more stable.

The V had the most attractive exo tips in a Hyundai and I kept byo-ing them...haha.

See how the COE moves. Probably will go for it when COE drops nearer to $50K and/or the car price drops below $100K, whichever comes first.

In the meantime, my wife is eye-ing the Ford Focus Titanium too.

For the coming months, dont think the car price will drop below $100K. Quite high chance for the car price to go up further than coming down. [rolleyes]

2 weeks back it was still the NA in the showroom. But I was told only minor differences in trimming between V and VT.

My wife didn't even want me to test drive the V. Straight away she went into the i30 and my kids just kept wow-ing over the roof.

So in the end only test drove i30 and Elantra just to feel the diff. Elantra has better rear space but the i30's rear aircon vent won over.

The roof was of course the main point for my family. Ride comfort had little difference between the 2 though I somehow prefer i30's. A bit more stable.

The V had the most attractive exo tips in a Hyundai and I kept byo-ing them...haha.

See how the COE moves. Probably will go for it when COE drops nearer to $50K and/or the car price drops below $100K, whichever comes first.

Can blame them loving the roof, even i also :wub: and not to mention the electronic parking brake! Why V/VT don't have?? More expensive leh.

Elantra no need consider liao lah, if not V/VT my next option will also be i30 (even though i am single).

Err...COE dropping nearer to $50K??? Err...maybe 2014 leh....even that i doubt so. If the market has more or less "accepted" $60k (now currently $70k) for Cat A COE (you don't see people complaining loud loud abot COE anymore right? sign of acceptance), once the COE drops below that, LTA will take it as a signal to revise the growth percentage more aggressively downwards and might even be negative growth.

For the coming months, dont think the car price will drop below $100K. Quite high chance for the car price to go up further than coming down. [rolleyes]

Don't go up further happy already lo....

Neutral Newbie

Well..i had testdrove Ford Focus before..i dun like the drive feel...feels very funny when i drive...overall feleing sux...

Neutral Newbie

Ok....latest update from my SE....my yellow V has been delayed till next month due to the insufficient yellow in this shipment..as i do not want to wait any longer and

worry that my COE will expire by next month..i have opted Apple Green instead....if everything goes smoothly...i should be able to collect my ride in 1-2 weeks time...

I foresee we should be able to have our very first Veloster MU pretty soon....

Most probably our carplate numbers should be SKG7xxx......

Neutral Newbie

NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY

1) Saturnz / Apple Green / NA / Bt Panjang

2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok

3) GainXS White NA Sengkang

4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang

5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang

6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

NICK / COLOUR / NA or TURBO / STAY

1) Saturnz / Apple Green / NA / Bt Panjang

2) kar_lover / Sunflower / TURBO / Bt Batok

3) GainXS White NA Sengkang

4) TerryT / Apple Green / NA / Sengkang

5) Sailor / Red / NA / Hougang

6) fi3v3l / Sunflower / NA / Bt Panjang

With just 6 of us we can have our meet up in someone's place haha....anyone here staying in condo got BBQ pit??

Ok....latest update from my SE....my yellow V has been delayed till next month due to the insufficient yellow in this shipment..as i do not want to wait any longer and

worry that my COE will expire by next month..i have opted Apple Green instead....if everything goes smoothly...i should be able to collect my ride in 1-2 weeks time...

I foresee we should be able to have our very first Veloster MU pretty soon....

Most probably our carplate numbers should be SKG7xxx......

apple green is nice ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Was thinking of getting the turbo version, AT version for my daughter first car under my name, wonder wat was the omv. Car's impressive and what the fc?

So bro, u getting turbo verison for your daughter? Wow! Lucky girl!

I am not sure about the omv..but according to paper..fc is abt 16km/l....

As for the drive...coz VT is not out for testdrive yet..so cant comment much...

What i can comment is the NA version..drive feel's good, stable and my SE told me FC can achieve up to 17km/l...GDI engine is fuel efficient...

↡ Advertisement