Any NBA fans?

Scion

(edited)

wasted ..... if only LBJ has Love & Irving to help spread the load

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

iguodala is the finals MVP. presumably for his series changing efforts in guarding LBJ

wasted ..... if only LBJ has Love & Irving to help me spread the load

iguodala is the finals MVP. presumably for his series changing efforts in guarding LBJ

think they gave it to CURRY!!

Iguodala is their 6th man actually until Kerr went small lineup in game 4 onwards..

wasted ..... if only LBJ has Love & Irving to help spread the load

again proves BB is a team sport..

LBJ can get you a triple double every night but cant win you the championship alone..

Even MJ had a good supporting cast during his 2 time 3 peat, Scottie ... Kerr, Paxson, Rodman, Armstrong, Grant, Cartwright,

Supercharged

http://watch.nba.com/nba/video/channels/playoffs/2015/06/16/0041400406-gsw-cle-play34.nba

they gave it to iguodala le........actually I feel james shld hv been the finals mvp judging by how many points, rebounds and assists he made in all games surpassing any other player.

and iguodala only became more prominent slowing LBJ from games 4 - 6. even then lbj output in those games were still very high.

think they gave it to CURRY!!

Iguodala is their 6th man actually until Kerr went small lineup in game 4 onwards..

yep. scottie was quite influential and paxson+kerr can be depended to drain in the long shots when MJ finds them open. even rodman was valuable in contributing defence and rebounds.

again proves BB is a team sport..

LBJ can get you a triple double every night but cant win you the championship alone..

Even MJ had a good supporting cast during his 2 time 3 peat, Scottie ... Kerr, Paxson, Rodman, Armstrong, Grant, Cartwright,

Hypersonic
(edited)

Congrats to GSW!

But I think if Love and Iriving are healthy, the warriors no match.

Cavs must have cursed themselves for giving up Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.

This kid got a lot of potential.

Edited by Fcw75

http://watch.nba.com/nba/video/channels/playoffs/2015/06/16/0041400406-gsw-cle-play34.nba

they gave it to iguodala le........actually I feel james shld hv been the finals mvp judging by how many points, rebounds and assists he made in all games surpassing any other player.

and iguodala only became more prominent slowing LBJ from games 4 - 6. even then lbj output in those games were still very high.

yep. scottie was quite influential and paxson+kerr can be depended to drain in the long shots when MJ finds them open. even rodman was valuable in contributing defence and rebounds.

i actually was watching YT last few nights on bulls MJ era 91,92,93 & 96,97, 98 :TT_TT:

2x 3 peat ... i think possibly never to be repeated ever again!!

so soppy when watch his Airness tongue sticking out whenever he jiat all the opponents..

no one could carry his shoes that time...

• Praise 1

(edited)

no one could carry his shoes that time...

MJ never lost a Finals before. 6 for 6. While "KING" James is 2 for 6

[:)]

so soppy when watch his Airness tongue sticking out whenever he jiat all the opponents..

I can only think of poor Craig Ehlo and Byron Russell.

Edited by Othello

Hypersonic
(edited)

In Game 5 post-game interview, LBJ claimed he is the best player in the world himself.

:a-t2622:

Edited by Fcw75

(edited)

MJ never won a championship without Pippen... basically you have the top 2 players in the NBA in the same team and even with Pippen , the Bad Boys were having their way with them initially, giving them a "migraine" hahaha...

Edited by L_club23

Supercharged

there maybe some truth in his saying. he's known to be brash, outspoken and thinks highly of himself...

I actually feel that he's not so great as he make himself out to be.

In Game 5 post-game interview, LBJ claimed he is the best player in the world himself.

:a-t2622:

there maybe some truth in his saying. he's known to be brash, outspoken and thinks highly of himself...

Put it this way, if Curry and James had swapped teams, Cavs might have been swept in 4...

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Yes, that's my point. Don't remember MJ claimed he's the best player in the world even though he is. It's people who say he's the best player.

Unlike this LBJ...

And it's a big mistake to trade Andrew Wiggins (rookie of the year) for the almost 30 years old Kevin Love.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

actually I kind of disagree......I have no doubt LBJ is the better player. but to say curry's team will get swept is too presumptuous, too demeaning on the contribution of curry to the team.

in the late stage of game 3 for which cavs won, they actually benefitted from a wrong referee decision that could have arguably changed the outcome to game 3. so again the lebron-led cavs was less impressive than I thought.

Put it this way, if Curry and James had swapped teams, Cavs might have been swept in 4...

Edited by Acemundo

Supercharged
(edited)

well.......like it or love it, fate usually doesn't reward the brash one. he is somewhat like the CR7 of football who keep thinking he is the best player when there are other equivalent or perhaps better players like messi around.

LBJ will have comforted himself he didn't have as strong a supporting cast as MJ. but actually, he purposely moved to a big team with strong 2nd and 3rd player in Miami Heat. But first trip with Miami they were humbled by Mavericks. With due respect, Mavericks team then didn't really have a strong cast as well and not a team that strikes fear into opponents. and the last trip with Miami, he was comprehensively outplayed by Kwahi Leonard. again, I think he boasted too much too loud about himself.

Yes, that's my point. Don't remember MJ claimed he's the best player in the world even though he is. It's people who say he's the best player.

Unlike this LBJ...

Edited by Acemundo

ok, best but cant deliver a title..

LBJ is a unique specimen in NBA. can basically play all positions.. mismatch for most.. gauarantted a triple double every night if he wants.. 30/10/10 easy..

but again emphasize its a team sport.. thats why you have 1st and 2nd unit..

Dubs are good in that aspect.. well balnced..

Curry also not so arrogant. their motto is " strength in unity" Kerr understands well since he played for the winners .. Bulls & Spurs..

Curry was so small sized back then.. he reminded me of the messi story as well..

no college wanted to offer him a chance except Davidson. and he did grow spurt later on to 6-3 now.. and he spent many hours just practising his shooting form with his dad. Dell Curry to perfect his shot..

Kudos to him for winning a championship with the warriors..

maybe he can lead them to create a new legacy..

too many to mention.. all can only say.. "he is just michael" only he can do those things he does every time..

Supercharged
(edited)

I actually thought kevin love physique is somewhat weak to have suffer a season-ending injury from the type of pull on the arms given by the Celtics player.

and many cavs supporters probably are putting forward the notion that had irving and love been fit, it would have been cavs the champion. i actually think Love isn't that good and even with a fit irving, it would have been a tougher fight but not necessarily a triumph for cavs. basically warriors have built a more balanced team. need to give credit to them for it. klay was suppose to be their second best player but he actually didn't contribute that many points in the finals.

And it's a big mistake to trade Andrew Wiggins (rookie of the year) for the almost 30 years old Kevin Love.

Edited by Acemundo

Hypersonic

I actually thought kevin love physique is somewhat weak to have suffer a season-ending injury from the type of pull on the arms given by the Celtics player.

and many cavs supporters probably are putting forward the notion that had irving and love been fit, it would have been cavs the champion. i actually think Love isn't that good and even with a fit irving, it would have been a tougher fight but not necessarily a triumph for cavs. basically warriors have built a more balanced team. need to give credit to them for it.

Because he's white? Hahaha

↡ Advertisement