Super low front lip vs JB causeway

Somebody

Hey there!

Anyone who has a super low front and heads through the JB causeway often? My front is low enough to scrape through every time I down Hdb multi-storey carpark.

Advice please! :)

↡ Advertisement

Hey there!

Anyone who has a super low front and heads through the JB causeway often? My front is low enough to scrape through every time I down Hdb multi-storey carpark.

Get a proper car without such a low lip and don't modify so much until cannot drive normally.

Either that, or get a lambo that can lift the nose so don't scrape

I don't think you can even drive your car properly over those sharper humps in Singapore, let alone those in JB...

Your car is suppose to give you convenience, not the other way around...

full lock steering cross hump lor.. but if you go jb often, maybe time to consider removing front lip or raise car spring height

Yup thats what i usually do.. But dont take your own sweet time or cars behind you will start honking! [:p]

this is the only time we have a good laugh at this cars,

i remember, i kena chase at yishun dam. suddenly after i cross a hump, so called race car jam his brakes.

look so stupid.

Hey there!

To avoid all headache, please use lorry lane like all lambo (if u think i m joking, check with your fren who has 1).

To avoid all headache, please use lorry lane like all lambo (if u think i m joking, check with your fren who has 1).

Be careful using the lorry lane - the Polis will sit at the top of the bridge sometimes and catch you for queue jumping

My problem is the under scraoping of the carriage of my car whenever I go thr somehigher hump.

Sibei sian, I understand bumps is need, but is it necceassry to make it so high.

Hey there!

Super low front. I'm not able to advise can head through at JB causeway or not.

eqdv3i-l-610x610-blue-dress-low-front-short-dress-blue.jpg

↡ Advertisement