Medical leave issues

Kjleck

My camp during ict ever got someone pull such stunt, nearly db. They will check u, and phone ring different is ho sey.

off phone [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

off phone [laugh]

Sometime the Pc or the CK will go hse visit lo. Do but dont get caught. MC stay hm and sleep don't fly here fly there. Not sure DB got play soap bar a not [:p]

Got photo of the fieldpack use?

No, last time also no camera phone hor.

You just have to imagine, thick khaki canvas, back support was a "X" metal frame,

shoulder straps were canvas double layered stitched, with no paddings.

Long march, sweat will wet the straps, and it will cut into your shoulders, the "X"

frame did likewise, rain, the canvas will soak up water, and things will get mighty heavy

and painful as well. Museum ought to have one available if you look hard enough, I really don't

know, I do have one of this in my storeroom, it's too deep to bother to get out, along with the green

nylon packs that came after. SBO were different also, made of canvas, wet, it will stink.

Ok, found it. AOH2012-17.jpg

Sometime the Pc or the CK will go hse visit lo. Do but dont get caught. MC stay hm and sleep don't fly here fly there. Not sure DB got play soap bar a not [:p]

that time i MC 2 mths.

never call at all.

only suddenly appear when i was sleeping..

gotta wake up do interview. lol

that time i MC 2 mths.

never call at all.

only suddenly appear when i was sleeping..

gotta wake up do interview. lol

U Must be long time ago, my cousin was given a 1 week stay home MC the Pc came with a get well gift lo.(so sweet)

hahaha

U Must be long time ago, my cousin was given a 1 week stay home MC the Pc came with a get well gift lo.(so sweet)

hahaha

2010 call long ago?

2010 call long ago?

haha bet u can still remember the taste of green packet and the awesome feel of camo on your face provided u r active combat.

If u r desk bound then u can remember the password to access ur computer

Edited by Rustyz

No, last time also no camera phone hor.

You just have to imagine, thick khaki canvas, back support was a "X" metal frame,

shoulder straps were canvas double layered stitched, with no paddings.

Long march, sweat will wet the straps, and it will cut into your shoulders, the "X"

frame did likewise, rain, the canvas will soak up water, and things will get mighty heavy

and painful as well. Museum ought to have one available if you look hard enough, I really don't

know, I do have one of this in my storeroom, it's too deep to bother to get out, along with the green

nylon packs that came after. SBO were different also, made of canvas, wet, it will stink.

Ok, found it.

My era is the teenage mutant ninja turtle bag(Similar to the one the maid carry for the NSF) that is so big after packing standard item still can squeeze 3 1.5 liters water bottle in.

haha bet u can still remember the taste of green packet and the awesome feel of camo on your face provided u r active combat.

If u r desk bound then u can remember the password to access ur computer

excused computer.

dont ask why

Actually, it's more relevant that the SAF100 covers up to 2359 on the last day, which I think it does.

yah.............it covers up to 2359........so rightfully they can out-pro us at 2359.................many don't take note of this point............I remember because one of our in camp we kana out-pro at 2300hrs.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

This is during ICT, if play punk like what is said, last day want to TIONG use MC chow go overseas, sure kana farked and plucked.

MP at airport to welcome back!!!!.............Military Police not Member of Parliament........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

choon choon 2359 take flight to BKK, end up also tio. [laugh]

if he ask like that means he flight time must be just after 1700hrs lah..............which means cannot wait until out-pro at 1700hrs...........otherwise bey hu to check in lah............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Excuse computer then U use what to come to MCF?

u will be surprised.... alot of funny excuses in NS....

excuse grass. excuse sunlight. etc. all funny stuff also got.

last time i got one encik kena one guy. stay out. then got excuse sunlight.

my encik sibei stunned. think think think whole day. then call the guy come into his office.

encik chut lagi power.

" i will abide per the MO instruction per SAF regualation. therefore everyday you book in before the sun come out. book out after the sun go down"

SAF 1: 0 Chao geng [laugh] [laugh]

Excuse computer then U use what to come to MCF?

excuse computer is army excuse him lah..................come to MCF who excuse him .............he excuse himself meh..... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

u will be surprised.... alot of funny excuses in NS....

excuse grass. excuse sunlight. etc. all funny stuff also got.

last time i got one encik kena one guy. stay out. then got excuse sunlight.

my encik sibei stunned. think think think whole day. then call the guy come into his office.

encik chut lagi power.

" i will abide per the MO instruction per SAF regualation. therefore everyday you book in before the sun come out. book out after the sun go down"

SAF 1: 0 Chao geng [laugh] [laugh]

my active unit got one fellow excuse uniform and excuse boots.............excuse until his PC cannot tahan..............one day he fall in in PT kit slipper with SBO helmet rifle............whole company laugh until peng........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement