• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
81 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Interesting! That's from a practical point of view... So, legal to put on all 4 windows? Rear window also can? smile.gif

I see LTA and TP ride pass me even when my curtains are draw when driving without being stop. Remember to exercise extra caution when turning due to view being block.

Definitely illegal to draw it when driving.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

Sga54g
  • Premium member
    Sga54g
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I see LTA and TP ride pass me even when my curtains are draw when driving without being stop. Remember to exercise extra caution when turning due to view being block.

Definitely illegal to draw it when driving.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A bro in earlier post said his company vans' curtains all kana taken out...

But I more interested to know why you put up curtains har? Don't mind to share... tongue.gif

u ever try driving whole afternoons...under the scorching sun ..phew...with car curtains drawn...the temp drops...actually mine is van....so behind no windows...so nice and cool behind...but really hot in front ...so draw curtains to keep out the heat...not like what u think la rifle.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

May I ask where yoy install & how much har? tongue.gif

yup..autobacs sell..if u not sure which type to get...u can ask the stuff to assist u...mine..i got at ubi autobacs...a bit troublesome..cause the shape of my window are a bit weird..cause mine is eurovan...think budget bout 40..if i remember correctly...but u need to get some super glue to stick it

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

personal observation, drivers that install curtains in their cars are usually bochup drivers. drive recklessly, change lanes indiscrimately, don't signal etc..
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

LTLT
  • Premium member
    LTLT
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Buy from Autobacs, they have the most selections of curtains, many types. However their prices not cheap. I install it DIY. Autobacs can install for you but need to pay (I think is $10 one side).

Go buy it now.. tonight you can put it to "good use"... biggrin.gif

Does it comes with lists of recommended venue to test out the reliablity of the products??? SGH carparks...,etc... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

Lanevomax
  • Lanevomax
    5th Gear
    Author Image

personal observation, drivers that install curtains in their cars are usually bochup drivers. drive recklessly, change lanes indiscrimately, don't signal etc..

what about those with super black tinted windows?

they are even worst?

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what about those with super black tinted windows?

they are even worst?

not for my encounters.
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yup..autobacs sell..if u not sure which type to get...u can ask the stuff to assist u...mine..i got at ubi autobacs...a bit troublesome..cause the shape of my window are a bit weird..cause mine is eurovan...think budget bout 40..if i remember correctly...but u need to get some super glue to stick it

Bro, should be come with 3m double side tape, mine does at least but it still came off at corner. It's best when have IR reduction film install on the window.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:57 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

It's ostrich syndrome I guess, but not all lah.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

Sga54g
  • Premium member
    Sga54g
    4th Gear
    Author Image

u ever try driving whole afternoons...under the scorching sun ..phew...with car curtains drawn...the temp drops...actually mine is van....so behind no windows...so nice and cool behind...but really hot in front ...so draw curtains to keep out the heat...not like what u think la rifle.gif

I try not to imagine too hard what happens behind once the curtains are drawn... wink.gif

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The curtain can't cover the front side window completely so the side mirror is still visible. Mainly due to the sloping down of the front door.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

install it DIY?? ur SP got chip?

What you mean huh? confused.gif

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:21 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Does it comes with lists of recommended venue to test out the reliablity of the products??? SGH carparks...,etc... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

It does not. In fact, the curtain does not cover completely the front windows due to the sloping front door. So that part not covered may need to use other thing to cover up, eg. newspaper! tongue.gif

So do it at your own risk! laugh.gif

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

mine didnt...and mine..the angle is weird..so was really hard to fit...even autobacs refused to help me install...

Bro, should be come with 3m double side tape, mine does at least but it still came off at corner. It's best when have IR reduction film install on the window.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Gabriel
  • Premium member
    Gabriel
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

u will only see me sleeping inside lo biggrin.gif

I try not to imagine too hard what happens behind once the curtains are drawn... wink.gif

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Nojoke123
  • Premium member
    Nojoke123
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bought from autobacs. Been using it for many months.
So far so good. thumbsup.gif

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:40 AM

adrii
  • adrii
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi bros and sis

just wanted to let you know that if any of you wanted to install car curtains and you come across

http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ (his services were listed here before)

If you don't mind him calling the shots, then use him. Although he's done two of my cars, I found his bedside manners poor. He's quite cold in person and he will dictate where he will install for you. Not always at Bt Batok - he will install at a location that is convenient for him

I am writing this now because today was the final straw. I called him up just to see if I could come and install earlier, and he started raising his voice at me. Since my meeting got cancelled I asked if he was free....and this guy starts raising his voice at me. WTF. Three cars with him and he talks like a total non-customer service dick.  Of course, order was cancelled.

Don't get me wrong, he does good work. But I place a premium on people who provide a service on actually having customer services skills, which this guy clearly lacks.

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:41 AM

adrii
  • adrii
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi bros and sis

just wanted to let you know that if any of you wanted to install car curtains and you come across

http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ (his services were listed here before)

If you don't mind him calling the shots, then use him. Although he's done two of my cars, I found his bedside manners poor. He's quite cold in person and he will dictate where he will install for you. Not always at Bt Batok - he will install at a location that is convenient for him

I am writing this now because today was the final straw. I called him up just to see if I could come and install earlier, and he started raising his voice at me. Since my meeting got cancelled I asked if he was free....and this guy starts raising his voice at me. WTF. Three cars with him and he talks like a total non-customer service dick.  Of course, order was cancelled.

Don't get me wrong, he does good work. But I place a premium on people who provide a service on actually having customer services skills, which this guy clearly lacks.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:37 PM

Wudimax
  • Premium member
    Wudimax
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi bros and sis

http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ (his services were listed here before)

I am writing this now because today was the final straw. I called him up just to see if I could come and install earlier, and he started raising his voice at me. Since my meeting got cancelled I asked if he was free....and this guy starts raising his voice at me. WTF. Three cars with him and he talks like a total non-customer service dick. Of course, order was cancelled.

This guy terribly bad in manners, i reached on time ans search for him, couldnt find him and call him. And he reply rude and coldly that he left cause i am late. Not even a call or text to check whether am i reaching or not. Naturally request for refund, and he reply: there is no refund bluntly.
Ask where is his whereabout so i can go find him to fixed, and his reply is, you dont need to know where am i, can wait 1 hour for me come back if want.

Never did i encounter such bad service. Get his service if you want bad shoulder from him.

I rather give money to begger and not to him

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users