Car Curtains

Kelpie

Supercharged

Does it comes with lists of recommended venue to test out the reliablity of the products??? SGH carparks...,etc... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

It does not. In fact, the curtain does not cover completely the front windows due to the sloping front door. So that part not covered may need to use other thing to cover up, eg. newspaper! [:p]

So do it at your own risk! [laugh]

mine didnt...and mine..the angle is weird..so was really hard to fit...even autobacs refused to help me install...

Bro, should be come with 3m double side tape, mine does at least but it still came off at corner. It's best when have IR reduction film install on the window.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros and sis

just wanted to let you know that if any of you wanted to install car curtains and you come across

http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ (his services were listed here before)

If you don't mind him calling the shots, then use him. Although he's done two of my cars, I found his bedside manners poor. He's quite cold in person and he will dictate where he will install for you. Not always at Bt Batok - he will install at a location that is convenient for him

I am writing this now because today was the final straw. I called him up just to see if I could come and install earlier, and he started raising his voice at me. Since my meeting got cancelled I asked if he was free....and this guy starts raising his voice at me. WTF. Three cars with him and he talks like a total non-customer service dick.  Of course, order was cancelled.

Don't get me wrong, he does good work. But I place a premium on people who provide a service on actually having customer services skills, which this guy clearly lacks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros and sis

just wanted to let you know that if any of you wanted to install car curtains and you come across

http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ (his services were listed here before)

If you don't mind him calling the shots, then use him. Although he's done two of my cars, I found his bedside manners poor. He's quite cold in person and he will dictate where he will install for you. Not always at Bt Batok - he will install at a location that is convenient for him

I am writing this now because today was the final straw. I called him up just to see if I could come and install earlier, and he started raising his voice at me. Since my meeting got cancelled I asked if he was free....and this guy starts raising his voice at me. WTF. Three cars with him and he talks like a total non-customer service dick.  Of course, order was cancelled.

Don't get me wrong, he does good work. But I place a premium on people who provide a service on actually having customer services skills, which this guy clearly lacks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros and sis

http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ (his services were listed here before)

I am writing this now because today was the final straw. I called him up just to see if I could come and install earlier, and he started raising his voice at me. Since my meeting got cancelled I asked if he was free....and this guy starts raising his voice at me. WTF. Three cars with him and he talks like a total non-customer service dick. Of course, order was cancelled.

This guy terribly bad in manners, i reached on time ans search for him, couldnt find him and call him. And he reply rude and coldly that he left cause i am late. Not even a call or text to check whether am i reaching or not. Naturally request for refund, and he reply: there is no refund bluntly.

Ask where is his whereabout so i can go find him to fixed, and his reply is, you dont need to know where am i, can wait 1 hour for me come back if want.

Never did i encounter such bad service. Get his service if you want bad shoulder from him.

I rather give money to begger and not to him

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Interesting! That's from a practical point of view... So, legal to put on all 4 windows? Rear window also can? smile.gif

Neutral Newbie

Interesting! That's from a practical point of view... So, legal to put on all 4 windows? Rear window also can? smile.gif

Ensure the curtains are installed in between the 2 doors at the driver shoulder back, in order not to block the blind spot when it is not drawn. But once drawn open  your judgement required ,as it will block u view. Close the curtains  whenever not required.

Neutral Newbie
On 1/14/2016 at 10:37 PM, Wudimax said:

This guy terribly bad in manners, i reached on time ans search for him, couldnt find him and call him. And he reply rude and coldly that he left cause i am late. Not even a call or text to check whether am i reaching or not. Naturally request for refund, and he reply: there is no refund bluntly.

Ask where is his whereabout so i can go find him to fixed, and his reply is, you dont need to know where am i, can wait 1 hour for me come back if want.

Never did i encounter such bad service. Get his service if you want bad shoulder from him.

I rather give money to begger and not to him

Please do not patronize sgcarcurtain http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/, greatest regret of engaging the service for $200 4 windows and rear windows $110. Arranged to meet at bukit batok nature park and the contractor has serious attitude problem when you went to the wrong car park next to it. After reached at the correct carpark, he will just dump his toolbox at your car spilling out the curtain tracks over your car seats and use force to bang close the door. When asked to complain to his boss, he claimed he is the boss and I asked for refund the deposit $60. Went to nearby Autobacs  and get it done for just $80 for 4 windows with good quality and $10 for each door side installation fee. I don't mind to pay high price for reasonable service and quality but this is a NO NO and my biggest mistake in my life!

Return to sgcarcurtain? A hell big NO for my own safety with this kind of ridiculous attitude and service.

If you wish to validate the above post, just whatspp the uncle (driving toyota camry) at 93266028 or http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ to see if you get a different treatment or service. Good luck.

(edited)

personally, these car curtains do pose a danger of blind spot accidents. Accidents occurs partly also due to this. Obstruct blind spot while changing lanes. Bikers are the most prone to this kind of accidents. My advise dont install such curtains la. Not say that install liao is chio or what.

Edited by StreamRSZ
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
7 hours ago, horizontwin said:

Please do not patronize sgcarcurtain http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/, greatest regret of engaging the service for $200 4 windows and rear windows $110. Arranged to meet at bukit batok nature park and the contractor has serious attitude problem when you went to the wrong car park next to it. After reached at the correct carpark, he will just dump his toolbox at your car spilling out the curtain tracks over your car seats and use force to bang close the door. When asked to complain to his boss, he claimed he is the boss and I asked for refund the deposit $60. Went to nearby Autobacs  and get it done for just $80 for 4 windows with good quality and $10 for each door side installation fee. I don't mind to pay high price for reasonable service and quality but this is a NO NO and my biggest mistake in my life!

Return to sgcarcurtain? A hell big NO for my own safety with this kind of ridiculous attitude and service.

If you wish to validate the above post, just whatspp the uncle (driving toyota camry) at 93266028 or http://www.sgcarcurtain.com/ to see if you get a different treatment or service. Good luck.

find it overpriced, rather get those magnetic sunshade much cheaper and quality should be better. 

13 hours ago, horizontwin said:

sgcarcurtain

hi, I have bad experience with this sgcurtain guy also. 

super bad attitude problem.

luckily did not engage him else waste my money..

31 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Not surprised. 

Shiity products from shitty sellers. 

i am very strongly disagree to installing such curtains. Not only it doesnt looks nice but posing danger to road users.

Yes. These curtains are shitty. And from shitty sources. 

• Haha! 2

37 minutes ago, StreamRSZ said:

i am very strongly disagree to installing such curtains. Not only it doesnt looks nice but posing danger to road users.

Yes. These curtains are shitty. And from shitty sources. 

My observation is such drivers with such curtains/magnetic blinds are road hogger or kayu type.

Why? Cos I always need to undertake or force them to give ways.

For those without such useless shit, I not so sure as they were fast enough to pull away from me. Only got to see rear and not side windows.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2