Bad service from Top93, ubi

SGCMniceguy

Wa not all jap cars r cheap. In fact jap cars r getting more ex!

Yeah... especially now if ppl told u they bought a brand new Jap car...

this shows they r the real rich ppl...

they r willing to pay Conti price for a Jap ride... respect!!!

↡ Advertisement

a business deal is very simple.

if customer is not happy with the price,then don't buy.

if seller can't accept buyer's counter price,then just let them go.

there is no need to scold or ask people to get lost or ask people to close shop.

Deleted

Edited by Aidan

IMHO i see many retailers are only interested in serving the rich

because of their bigger budget and willingness to pay for branded products,

which translate into bigger margins for the business owners

so if you do not have that kind of spending power,

just be prepared to be ignored at best or treated with contempt at worst.

[:(]

Yeah... especially now if ppl told u they bought a brand new Jap car...

this shows they r the real rich ppl...

they r willing to pay Conti price for a Jap ride... respect!!!

GTR, BRZ, RX8, MX5. who says Jap cars are cheap?

Camry, Accord etc

Respect? erm....i think they just prefer rock solid reliability. a matter of different wants.

Turbocharged

GTR, BRZ, RX8, MX5. who says Jap cars are cheap?

Camry, Accord etc

Respect? erm....i think they just prefer rock solid reliability. a matter of different wants.

actually quite silly, i know a guy with a camry and a lambo. he bought a camry for his daughter and as family use ... (or i think they already had the camry before he bought a gallardo)

i always remember the sam walton story ... never look down on any customer ... never know who they are ... :D

I was at the Ngee Ann City Dunhill shop last week and noticed an India-nian man bargaining on a bag.

He wanted a 30% discount off list price.

SA kept telling him that the best she could do is 15% ... and that's very good already!

He insisted on 30% and again, the SA said no can do.

He then held the bag in front of the SA's face and demanded to know why not 30% discount?

Why cannot give one?

Why he can get 30% elsewhere (didn't say for what though)?

Perhaps he was comparing to Lucky Plaza, Chinatown, or SLS [laugh]

That guy ... got no class one.

I was outta there.

"Crouching tiger hidden dragon"..... you would never truly know how rich/poor a person is solely by judging on the type of cars he drive.

My experience with them is rather mixed. I have bought wheels from them before for my ex ride (also a BMW). I did not trade my rims in because of the low trade-in price, so I kept them and tried selling them myself on the forum and got a decent deal. I did send the new owner to the shop to install the rim. So far so good except for one experience:

The workers do not know how to handle RFT. I had them remove and install a set of used RFT Pirelli P7 225/45/17 from my BMW to my parent's Volvo and they tore one of the tyres when trying to forcefully dig it out. They still went ahead to install it on the Volvo but it was leaking air within a week and being RFT it held up pretty well. I did not go back to them to complain though -- I just got another tyre at Autobacs to replace the damaged one.

As for the boss's friendliness I can't really say because he is not my style -- he is the more beng beng style which I personally can't click with so my deal was simple: if the price is right, buy. Price is wrong, walk off. No point bargaining...

Edited by Detach8

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-5-series-...html#post901327

so someone went down to the shop for another POV

Was at Top93 earlier. Spoke to Ah Yang, was told at no time there were any shouting match or whatever close to it.TS is non Chinese speaking and as for Ah Yang limited English. Ah Yang himself was a bit surprise by the post as all he did was reject the TS offer. TS wanted to have stock 17" rims with RFT trade in with 19" rims (sorry not sure if new or 2nd hand) with PSS tyres. Only willing to offer 1K ++. Yang rejected,they hand around and trying to convince him, they failed, they left. The next min he is flamed online.

The above version was from Ah Yang. I am not siding him or anything rather just to share what I understand.

Personally I honestly doubt Ah Yang would like to have any shouting, quarrels at his shop front. One thing I am dead sure, even if Ah Yang is to willing do that it will never be in English lah!

not siding with anyone on this cos i dun frequent this shop. I go LS.

Edited by Mockngbrd

same nv hear of this shop.

usually is jewellery shop, movie cinema, chiobu boss daughter shop, 2 letter word shop or brother shop etc ...

The daughter so chio meh? Caught a glimpse nia.. [laugh]

Can someone teach me how to use used 17" rims and tyres change for 19inch new rims top up at most 1k plus? Still dare say u drive BMW... Are BMW drivers all so jialatz? :p

Can someone teach me how to use used 17" rims and tyres change for 19inch new rims top up at most 1k plus? Still dare say u drive BMW... Are BMW drivers all so jialatz? :p

Can, if 17" made of gold. [:p]

In terms of service, I would prefer rays, but agree that both shops give better service to big fish.

Some of u might have already know the history of these 2 shops....heehee

never visit this shop, but as Singaporean, isn't it important to have good service to customers...and not choosing certain categories to serve, that is very path*tic, spoilt Singaporean image...