Amaron Battery

VellfireS

Aiyah LL in that kind of situation. Got the same batt put in two weeks ago myself. Batt + call out fee + change of terminal (it was in quite bad shape as the old one leaked) for $205 (or was it $215??) from one of our sponsors. You got a little chopped lah, but don't brood since it already done. Just don't go change batt from this guy again [:p][laugh]

hahaha.. true la.. Can't do much... Of course bro.. Will not go back there since got recommendations for a few other places liao... [laugh][:p]

↡ Advertisement

hahaha.. true la.. Can't do much... Of course bro.. Will not go back there since got recommendations for a few other places liao... [laugh][:p]

Although not as low as our other bro, I think the price I paid was reasonable lah. Service was good, and he got to me quick. Would recommend him as well.

Although not as low as our other bro, I think the price I paid was reasonable lah. Service was good, and he got to me quick. Would recommend him as well.

Haha..Hmmm.. Mobile service eh.. It does help.. When you really tio..

Lesson learnt. Glad you have moved on.

I recommend Leong Seng the next time u want battery change. But make sure you are around so that they use a backup battery.

After that incident still recommend LS ah?

After that incident still recommend LS ah?

The price is cheap, still can go la. [laugh]

100D26L 75ah for $230 and 125D31L 95ah for $165. Quite a big difference you know.

Just have to stand there to insist they use backup battery.

The boss Kelvin is a nice guy la, it's their china workers.

Edited by Fcw75

Replaced mine last week Amaron 55B24L (45Ah) @ S$100 from a freelance installer but no backup battery.

Edited by Azman79

Wah liew...so ex..

I have a number standby to call (although I recommend alot of ppl to this service) that will send a guy to me if my car is battery flat. So far I have not engage him but alot of my friends did. His price for a 45mAh approximately cost $150 and will go all the way to ur car anywhere island wide and change for you.

The price is cheap, still can go la. [laugh]

100D26L 75ah for $230 and 125D31L 95ah for $165. Quite a big difference you know.

Just have to stand there to insist they use backup battery.

The boss Kelvin is a nice guy la, it's their china workers.

Yea I agree, the boss is a nice guy. Used to patronise them back when Jap tires dont cost a bomb. [laugh]

You have to stand there and make sure everything is done properly before they hand the car back to you.

Wah liew...so ex..

I have a number standby to call (although I recommend alot of ppl to this service) that will send a guy to me if my car is battery flat. So far I have not engage him but alot of my friends did. His price for a 45mAh approximately cost $150 and will go all the way to ur car anywhere island wide and change for you.

$100 for a MF Amaron 45Ah battery you consider this expensive?

how long can amaron 45mah battery last on a Latio stock?

mine was changed on feb 2011, and so far no symptoms of problem.

I will change every 3 years.

how long can amaron 45mah battery last on a Latio stock?

mine was changed on feb 2011, and so far no symptoms of problem.

I will change every 3 years.

wah bro you kena kotok [knife] liao.

Got mine for $75 for 35mah. probably yours is around $140 plus minus.

Last time also last min flat change at the balestier tyre shop, $150 for globatt brand. konk out within 10months. :angry:

Now on my 2nd amaron liao.

Haha last time sell my dad's van batt on marketplace here, not sure what amperage, use 6 months liao still got people snatch. [laugh]

Hi Bro,

Pls PM me where you get your 35AH batterya @ $75....it's time to change mine....

TIA.... ^_^

↡ Advertisement