Ridiculous pricing of Finevu CAr Camera

Roadhogger

Looks like private estate. Kenna summon for what?

Yup, private estate. Kena summon for parking in resident's lot w/o a resident car decal. :blink:

But mine is a new car and I submitted my old decal to be renewed with new car plate number. The summon guy never check with management committee and issue me a summon. :angry:

Did not bother abt the summon, neither complain or told the MC. Continue to park there whenever I visit my mum till this day, nobody bother to come inform me of their mistake. No more summon after this thou. Cos I put up the car decal upon receiving it one week later.

↡ Advertisement

haha......your car camera realy bang for the buck.

but need to buy the standalone batt [;)]

Can use as evidence that I park for less than 10mins if summon aunty appear and wana summon me. There is a 10mins grace period in HDB MSCP and I usually go to these places to pack my meals. So save me lots of writing, a picture speaks a thousand words. A video with time stamping is priceless. [laugh]

Can use as evidence that I park for less than 10mins if summon aunty appear and wana summon me. There is a 10mins grace period in HDB MSCP and I usually go to these places to pack my meals. So save me lots of writing, a picture speaks a thousand words. A video with time stamping is priceless. [laugh]

yep agree......which reminds me i still haven't buy the standalone battery and additional camera for the rear! hehe

you employ 2 cameras right?

yep agree......which reminds me i still haven't buy the standalone battery and additional camera for the rear! hehe

you employ 2 cameras right?

Three cameras.

24/7 Surveillance car cam Front - Finevu CR300HD

Drive recorder Front - DOD-tec GSE580

Drive recorder Rear - Blackvue DR400G-HD

Three cameras.

wah bro you have 3 cams onboard... :blink:

must be the case that makes you wana deploy more to catch the offender red handed...

I still looking for a slim one that cost <$200 leh...any recommendation?

or sell me your old wan? :D

Three cameras.

why need 2 for front? can't you take away the second one in the list?

why need 2 for front? can't you take away the second one in the list?

One for surveillance and one for drive recorder. I typical Singaporean. Must double confirm, in case ppl dispute. One camera down, one more to carry on its duties. :D

Have so many, put in storeroom also waste space. So use two in front lor.

wah bro you have 3 cams onboard... :blink:

must be the case that makes you wana deploy more to catch the offender red handed...

I still looking for a slim one that cost <$200 leh...any recommendation?

or sell me your old wan? :D

I think my old one cannot sell. Dont want to sell not so good car cam. Left the following car cam :

1) DOD-tec F500HD - Has problem auto boot up if not starting engine immediately. LCD screen has dead pixel, result of constantly turned on as surveillance car cam.

2) DOD-tec F900LHD - Has problem auto boot up if not starting engine immediately.

3) DRS1100PRO - Old technology, resolution poor for nite video.

4) China car cam - Poor video quality.

HDB is obviously a different market totally....its open..did gahment set a reference pricing? NO!

FineVu DID!

Reference pricing? HDB has that. Just go their their website.

Basically things are simple. Its a free market. Any seller can set their price at however high or low they want it. If you find it too high then don't buy it. If you found it cheaper elsewhere, then buy if from there lah.

Just the like GoPro HeroHD 2 camera. It's retailing for $499 here, but its website lists it as $380 (after conversion to SGD) inclusive of shipping, so I ordered it from there lor.

Reference pricing? HDB has that. Just go their their website.

Basically things are simple. Its a free market. Any seller can set their price at however high or low they want it. If you find it too high then don't buy it. If you found it cheaper elsewhere, then buy if from there lah.

Just the like GoPro HeroHD 2 camera. It's retailing for $499 here, but its website lists it as $380 (after conversion to SGD) inclusive of shipping, so I ordered it from there lor.

I experience missing pixels on LCD screen of GoPro. Luckily, it is a local set. No issue.

Local agent will tell you to sent back to US if u buy online.

I experience missing pixels on LCD screen of GoPro. Luckily, it is a local set. No issue.

Local agent will tell you to sent back to US if u buy online.

It's ok. Ordered already. Didn't actually know it was sold locally though. All my friends bought their over the internet. If spoilt then change to the Sony Actioncam lor.

I am wondering how a distributor sell a item CR300HD that is listed by manufacturer for 295000KRW(SGD330 equivalent) as SGD599 here in Singapore? Are you blatantly ripping us off?

Given you as the "distributor" Normally I would expect the price difference to be minimal from what they are recommended/selling!

Wait till u see hks one retailing at famous garage at upp thompson for 6xx sgd... Some more 1.3mp nia...

Edited by Fuelsaver

I am wondering how a distributor sell a item CR300HD that is listed by manufacturer for 295000KRW(SGD330 equivalent) as SGD599 here in Singapore? Are you blatantly ripping us off?

Given you as the "distributor" Normally I would expect the price difference to be minimal from what they are recommended/selling!

MR Roadhogger,

below is the korean price of our competitor:

post-89409-1349827648_thumb.jpg

199,290KRW(SGD223.20 equivalent)

post-89409-1349827688_thumb.jpg

252,000KRW(SGD282.24 equivalent)

our FineVu CR-300HD current selling price is at SGD420, and now who is ripping you guys off?

please do a search before you comment.......

(edited)

MR Roadhogger,

below is the korean price of our competitor:

199,290KRW(SGD223.20 equivalent)

252,000KRW(SGD282.24 equivalent)

our FineVu CR-300HD current selling price is at SGD420, and now who is ripping you guys off?

please do a search before you comment.......

online_CR300HD.gif

FineVu Website

Edited by Roadhogger