Schumacher announces Formula One retirement

MacDuck

EXACTLY! now he leaves with a sour taste on everyone's tougue about him.

Didn't change how I feel about him - a great champion and legend.

Nobody's perfect,

F1 car now and back then, rules & regs have changed a lot.

He did what he set out to do but wasn't fruitful. ^_^

This weekend's Gran prix at interlagos marks the 2nd and final retirement of Schumi.

I don't expect him to win, but at least a decent result to sign off on a high.

This weekend's Gran prix at interlagos marks the 2nd and final retirement of Schumi.

I don't expect him to win, but at least a decent result to sign off on a high.

unlikely given the pace of the Merc. Schumi is still quick given his pole in Monaco and recently qualifying in the top ten. But he may not have the pace over a race distance, perhaps due to age. I feel he should continue cos he's def better some of the drivers out there. But he's not a Barrichello, who's willing to drive for any team. Anyway, he's the most accomplished driver (not the greatest imo. Senna is), so there's little else to achieve.

Edited by Felipe

michael should not return to F1 ... he should left with a great legacy of 7 world championship title instead of now plague by a laughing stock "cannot make it"

Edited by Wt_know

unlikely given the pace of the Merc. Schumi is still quick given his pole in Monaco and recently qualifying in the top ten. But he may not have the pace over a race distance, perhaps due to age. I feel he should continue cos he's def better some of the drivers out there. But he's not a Barrichello, who's willing to drive for any team. Anyway, he's the most accomplished driver (not the greatest imo. Senna is), so there's little else to achieve.

Agreed with you bro, Schumi had been out qualifying Rosberg lately but during the race distance he's not what he used to be last time. I think he should stop now as people already began to compare him and the returning kimi Raikkonen in terms of achievement after retirement, but they forgot that the Finn is almost 10 yrs younger than schumi.

No doubt Senna is the greatest, the original flying Finn Mika is the only man to challenge Schumi at his peak.

michael should not return to F1 ... he should left with a great legacy of 7 world championship title instead of now plague by a laughing stock "cannot make it"

He's racing around with the likes of Torro Rosso & Caterham instead of mixing in the top 5.

Agreed with you bro, Schumi had been out qualifying Rosberg lately but during the race distance he's not what he used to be last time. I think he should stop now as people already began to compare him and the returning kimi Raikkonen in terms of achievement after retirement, but they forgot that the Finn is almost 10 yrs younger than schumi.

No doubt Senna is the greatest, the original flying Finn Mika is the only man to challenge Schumi at his peak.

plus Kimi didn't retire. He quit to race somewhere else and this in fact, may have made him a better driver.