Booking air tickets with Jetstar

Zacxaviqer

Twincharged

Booking fee all depends on where is the destination that u are booking.

Some destination, S$0 service fee.

Services fee depends on carrier.

Some charge S$5 per way (per person), some charge S$9 per way (per person).

aiyoh .. why didn't I think of that ... shud have paid half the booking fee for one way out (less than 14 days) and then paid offline and saved the other half of the fee for the return leg (more than 14 days)....

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

aiyoh .. why didn't I think of that ... shud have paid half the booking fee for one way out (less than 14 days) and then paid offline and saved the other half of the fee for the return leg (more than 14 days)....

Pay at SAM machine.

No need any fees.

Y fly jetstar. Should fly mas mah. Sure cheap cheap now, somemore buy economy sure upgrade to business since mostly people skip mas now.

Y fly jetstar. Should fly mas mah. Sure cheap cheap now, somemore buy economy sure upgrade to business since mostly people skip mas now.

Twincharged

i dun mind ... but they dun go direct to my destination ... :(

Pay at SAM machine.

No need any fees.

like i mentioned .... less than 14 days to the date of travel cannot use offline payment option liow ....

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

You can also book air tickets through 3rd party online websites.. But nowadays the price of budget airlines not that attractive if you can buy earlier.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Some flights you get the whole plane to yourself.

No need to stretch out over 4 seats

can stretch out over the whole plane.

And you also get serve first for food.

:D

• Praise 7

Some flights you get the whole plane to yourself.

No need to stretch out over 4 seats

can stretch out over the whole plane.

And you also get serve first for food.

If you book early u pay budget price for SQ.

I had done that a few times alr.

I had recommend bro Ronleo, don't know did he book his?

• Praise 2

jetstar con job ... try to book on the website cannot get to the review and pay page ...

contact the CS and they book for me ... but end up extra $200 !!

told them forget it ... same as normal fare liow ...

jetstar con job ... try to book on the website cannot get to the review and pay page ...

contact the CS and they book for me ... but end up extra $200 !!

told them forget it ... same as normal fare liow ...

I also like kena con

Everytime book got club jetstar price $10 cheaper one way. One day i decided to sign up. Signed up ald then hard to find club jetstar price lol. All become normal and club jetstar cant be applied. Sian. Good thing baggage and seat cheaper by 20%

• Praise 1

I also like kena con

Everytime book got club jetstar price $10 cheaper one way. One day i decided to sign up. Signed up ald then hard to find club jetstar price lol. All become normal and club jetstar cant be applied. Sian. Good thing baggage and seat cheaper by 20%

the Cs kept telling me that real time online fare is not guaranteed .... but he/she can guarantee "their" price ...

i was thinking wtf ... if real time then if no seats means no seats ... where go so many ppl fighting for the seats ??

• Praise 2

My personal experience is that book early during sales very real. Managed to book for Melbourene at s$250 return for whole family this June for a trip in late Novemble. Just back to Singapore last week. Book nearer to the flight date, the price shot up to s$7xx. Really safe quite a bundle.

Surpried to see Jetstar also offering inflight entertainment with many new movies and dramas. Can buy per show or package at abt s$10. No brainer to get that if your flight is few hrs long like to Melbourne. But not sure if evety flight offers that. Can see many subscribing when walking along the isles.

I also like kena con

Hehe very sneaky of them.

Do these companies really have to pay such games?

Spoil their own reputation only.

Or maybe they don't care about their reputation like

some used car dealers. Put profits first and customers last.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Hehe very sneaky of them.

Do these companies really have to pay such games?

Spoil their own reputation only.

Or maybe they don't care about their reputation like

some used car dealers. Put profits first and customers last. [thumbsup]

For budget i only trust jetstar. Ontime, service not bad and timing good. Scoot very bo chup and always late.

So now with club jetstar i am even more tied with them lol. Probably will book in advance not last minute to enjoy club fare

• Praise 2

Made a booking during the boxing day sales yesterday afternoon for a trip in May 2018. Opted to pay at 7-11.

Went home and went online at around 10pm .. saw that if paid by Enets then no service charge. 7-11 still gotta pay $15.

from 10pm until 11pm ... cannot get into the payment portal. bopian ...11 pm changed and then went downstairs to the 7-11 to pay ...

just now after lunchtime went online to check on the payment ... could not find my booking. then chat up the staff and told me needed 48 hours for them to receive the payment. I really got worried.

then at about 4pm received an email confirmation from jetstar for my booking.

very stressful !! but save a few hundred bucks.

Just had a look at Jetstar website.

Booking charges are now as follows :-

Credit/Debit card - $10 per passenger per flight

eNets                   - $5 per passenger per flight

SingPost / 7 -11   - $5 per passenger per booking

can go down pay cash at their office?

used to be $40 per passenger or per transaction?

↡ Advertisement