STOMPer Seeking Witness To PIE Hit-&-Run Accident On 29 Sep

Vulcann

Turbocharged

Now claim od must be gao gao so have to find scrap goat... By posting on stomp and if this gets too hot to involve the authorities, if he was not angel, he just slap himself in the face. Later insurance say this is no accident after viewing the traffic cam in the expressway and ask him pay himself..

Scapegoat...

↡ Advertisement

if civic is driving dangerously fast,

lancer will not have chance to see it

(since its within speed limit, and looking through rear mirror must be for an unimaginable amount of time to know the driving pattern )

i always see cars driving dangerously..but its always in front of me, by the time i see license plate, he long gone liao.......unless there is a 3rd unknown car!!!!!!! [rifle] or i chase him.

Neutral Newbie

I think I saw a car that matched the description yesterday evening at CTE>SLE, exiting at Yishun. Red, old model (92-95), modified exhaust (not too loud)driving aggressively (swerving at times, most of the time tailgating), car plate SKE500XX. I was behind him, but couldn't see clearly if any damage. I have the car plate number, but not too sure if can reveal here.

"By then, the red Civic had sped off. If you happened to witness this accident or saw an old four-door red Honda Civic with a loud roaring engine (with new registered car plate) with damage on its right side at any car park or parking area, please come forward to inform the traffic police.

I think I saw a car that matched the description yesterday evening at CTE>SLE, exiting at Yishun. Red, old model (92-95), modified exhaust (not too loud)driving aggressively (swerving at times, most of the time tailgating), car plate SKE500XX. I was behind him, but couldn't see clearly if any damage. I have the car plate number, but not too sure if can reveal here.

If that I am the TP I would had ask you.

1) You think from our data base we cannot track Red Civic with new plate?

2) Did you actually see the accident?

3) Which old car do not have load engine [:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement