• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
265 replies to this topic | 707 praises

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I second this. made quite a few shirts from them - came out exactly as per my requirements. extremely satisfied with the workmanship as well ...

Somemore, it is mei mei who do the measurement laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Mugen85
  • Mugen85
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks for the recommendations guys biggrin.gif

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U can go to Pearl's Centre & Look for Man's wear. Unit #01-k5. The boss is Robert Chow.

I made wool blend for $110/pc. I always have problem looking for good tailor to make pants for my thunder thigh.

After that, can go upstair & watch movie laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks for the rec. i just visited. The tailor, not the theater.
Garage36.com

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks for the rec. i just visited. The tailor, not the theater.

zhun bo. why must you tell us that you *didnt* visit the theater? trying to throw us off the "scent" ah (ewwww lol )

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

zhun bo. why must you tell us that you *didnt* visit the theater? trying to throw us off the "scent" ah (ewwww lol )

y go theater when easier to watch in comfort of home
Garage36.com

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

y go theater when easier to watch in comfort of home

touche` brother. roflol.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

touche` brother. roflol.

at home pcc nobody see also
Garage36.com

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

Mightymito
  • Mightymito
    5th Gear
    Author Image

nowaday if you buy ready made, they are wrinkle free. Not sure about those tailor made ones.

Would hate it if have to iron like hell. Remeber the days when you had to use starch or silicon spray? those day have to allocate half a day each week just for ironing.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am more interested to find tailor made shirts than pants. Dont know anywhere can find good tailor made shirts and yet the price is not too expensive. tongue.gif
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:24 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nowaday if you buy ready made, they are wrinkle free. Not sure about those tailor made ones.

Would hate it if have to iron like hell. Remeber the days when you had to use starch or silicon spray? those day have to allocate half a day each week just for ironing.

I am anatomically challenge to buy ready made. LL, have to tailor made. All my working pants are not ironed after wash. I scare maid burn it.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

FocusWagon
  • FocusWagon
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

In Toa Payoh Central, there are 2 old uncles in their 70s who run a tailor shop. Have been making my pants and shirts from then for the past several years. 3 pairs of pants for $150, and 3 shirts for $180. Workmanship is very good. One if them is near Courts, facing Courts, go to the right hand side alley and he is on the left, near a shop that sells party goods. The other is near Bangawan Solo.

bro, can give block number (can see from streetdirectory.com) ? as far as i remember, the only way to "face" Courts is to stand at the toa payoh garden and look at main door of Courts. no buildings in that direction leh.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am more interested to find tailor made shirts than pants. Dont know anywhere can find good tailor made shirts and yet the price is not too expensive. tongue.gif

the one laserjet recommended quite ok.

abt 60 per shirt. can choose design and cuff etc. workmanship ok too.
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the one laserjet recommended quite ok.

abt 60 per shirt. can choose design and cuff etc. workmanship ok too.

So this tailor made shop, the shirt design usually is targeting at which age group? unsure.gif
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

huh what movie showing there huh?? Japanese wrestling?? tongue.gif laugh.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Try Men's Tradition. An uncle with good fashion sense.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Elviskua
  • Premium member
    Elviskua
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Different folks different stroke.

This one, i Tailor about 8 shirt. to date none i wore. All pass to salvation army.
Pay a little more get better tailor and fabric.

Grand City Tailor.

$50 to $60 per shirt.
They don't do pants.

52 Ubi Ave 3
#04-38
Singapore 408867
☎ +65 6742 163

Angcheek praised this

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Different folks different stroke.

This one, i Tailor about 8 shirt. to date none i wore. All pass to salvation army.
Pay a little more get better tailor and fabric.

I am surprise. If it is that bad, i wonder why i need to wait 4 - 6 wks?

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

Hermit
  • Premium member
    Hermit
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Any good shops in the western area to recommend? Good if the shops are located at Clementi, Upper Bukit Timah, Redhill or Marsiling,

Beauty World Shopping Ctr.. Brazil Tailor. Look for Thomas/ Albert. wink.gif
身体发肤,受之父母.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Try Men's Tradition. An uncle with good fashion sense.

Daniel???...... peninsular ???...........he is a great salesman................ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Moredhel
  • Premium member
    Moredhel
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hello everyone... i m neelsen.. i know a bepoke tailor name david-fashions.com .. they design ultimate suits,jackets,shirts,trousers,top coats etc...they are so experienced in their field.you can order online also from there..

They are so profesional that they can do a floating canvas jacket in 12 hours and deliver to your doorstep too!! laugh.gif
Sexy Ass Tiko Ranger:- ^^
"How fortunate for leaders, that the masses do not think." - Hitler.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users