Causes of Food poisoning

Darthrevan

dont let ur kid live in sterile environment.

let them go out n play, fall sick to build immunity, mingle with animals like cats and dogs. let them roll on the floor n cry.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

dont let ur kid live in sterile environment.

let them go out n play, fall sick to build immunity, mingle with animals like cats and dogs. let them roll on the floor n cry.

肮脏吃, 肮脏大

肮脏吃会死翘翘! [:(] [:(]

actually.. on a recent road trip north... a friend who commented that our present ''obsession'' in cleanliness and hygiene reduces our current generation kids resistance to common diseases..

according to him..... his era.. 肮脏吃.. 体抗力强! <_<

actually.. on a recent road trip north... a friend who commented that our present ''obsession'' in cleanliness and hygiene reduces our current generation kids resistance to common diseases..

only apply to those who constantly expose to that kind of food, but for today's city kids that are not use to them, this little dirt can kill.

like those school children going on overseas excursion in coming holiday, better take all the necessary jab if possible.

No wonder... last time people iron their money.....

Can kill germs.

Yes, but its also likely to be a severe symptom of OCD.

They wash the notes then, dry, followed by ironing.....

only apply to those who constantly expose to that kind of food, but for today's city kids that are not use to them, this little dirt can kill.

like those school children going on overseas excursion in coming holiday, better take all the necessary jab if possible.

actually it's the diversity of bacteria that you're exposed to that makes a difference.

Just that the urban environment has a low diversity of microbes comparatively to someone who grew up on a farm or in a kampung.

But there are many things that can kill u from there also.

I would let my kid play around on the grass or encounter animals. But doesn't mean rolling around the mud is a good thing lol...

actually it's the diversity of bacteria that you're exposed to that makes a difference.

Just that the urban environment has a low diversity of microbes comparatively to someone who grew up on a farm or in a kampung.

I would let my kid play around on the grass or encounter animals. But doesn't mean rolling around the mud is a good thing lol...

No wonder alien don wanna come earth

They too advance Liao, live in super clean environment

Don wanna come earth, too dirty Liao [laugh]

Children in the past were perceived to be healthier is becoz of the strongest will survive. I believe the children mortality rate has reduce alot in current time, due to vaccinations and more sterile environment.

• Praise 1

Children in the past were perceived to be healthier is becoz of the strongest will survive. I believe the children mortality rate has reduce alot in current time, due to vaccinations, medical advancement and more sterile environment.

Edited by Ender

Children in the past were perceived to be healthier is becoz of the strongest will survive. I believe the children mortality rate has reduce alot in current time, due to vaccinations, medical advancement and more sterile environment.

I agree on the mortality rate reduction, but the overemphasis on cleanliness and hygiene must have a reverse affect on the overall health of people nowaday in that their immune system aren't as robust as it was of previous generations. Well that's my perception anyway seeing how things are now.

• Praise 1

I agree on the mortality rate reduction, but the overemphasis on cleanliness and hygiene must have a reverse affect on the overall health of people nowaday in that their immune system aren't as robust as it was of previous generations. Well that's my perception anyway seeing how things are now.

What current vaccination and improve medical condition has increase the survival rate of the not-so-fit children too. so if you compare the current not-so-fit children to those who survived when condition are bad, the previous generation definitely appear to be stronger.

Turbocharged

For all parents, the moment your kid shows dehydration symptoms, bring him to doc n discuss if drip is needed or not. Dont wait until kid is half dead then bring to hospital

Some parents may not have the knowledge to do it fast enough..

• Praise 1

Agreed.

Also, I think our water is lack of mineral too.

We need mineral to have good immune system.

maybe next time, Dr. should advice us to drink more mineral water. Not just water.

• Praise 1

Ha it's actually the opposite. The urban environment and our improvement in hygiene has given us allergies. Which is due to a oversensitive immune system!

Basically now there's theories suggesting the reduction in bacterial ecodiversity on our skin, gut and what we are exposed to is a major cause of our allergies.

Sensitive skin, asthma, allergic eyes are all the "benefits" of a clean urban environment.

What current vaccination and improve medical condition has increase the survival rate of the not-so-fit children too. so if you compare the current not-so-fit children to those who survived when condition are bad, the previous generation definitely appear to be stronger.

Yes you're right. It's a survivor's bias as we call it.

Agreed.

Also, I think our water is lack of mineral too.

We need mineral to have good immune system.

maybe next time, Dr. should advice us to drink more mineral water. Not just water.

Erm no evidence on that.

Ha it's actually the opposite. The urban environment and our improvement in hygiene has given us allergies. Which is due to a oversensitive immune system!

Basically now there's theories suggesting the reduction in bacterial ecodiversity on our skin, gut and what we are exposed to is a major cause of our allergies.

Sensitive skin, asthma, allergic eyes are all the "benefits" of a clean urban environment.

Yes you're right. It's a survivor's bias as we call it.

Erm no evidence on that.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

My 2nd son is having allergy issue.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

My 2nd son is having allergy issue.

Even if know this information, can't really do much. Cos the allergy part develops after the very initial birth period of few months.

C-section is a risk factor. Distressed birth or hospital stay or antibiotic usage in the early months are associated as well.

↡ Advertisement