Is HK Disneyland worth a visit

Ssbcc

Haha...be prepared to shove or be shoved at disneyland...one of their favorite tactic to jump queue is to send their scouts (child) to squeeze into the front of the queue, then kpkb saying my child is in front then push their way ahead.....

btw they work in huge group of families..... :wacko:

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm one of those who get really upset at queue jumpers.

I go crazy when people cut me off in traffic. :angry:

↡ Advertisement

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm one of those who get really upset at queue jumpers.

err..... like that you will get heart attack very fast, go Gold Coast better, people there more friendly [laugh] [laugh]

err..... like that you will get heart attack very fast, go Gold Coast better, people there more friendly [laugh] [laugh]

Better get travel insurance before I go then.

if you are like that, I repeat, DO NOT go Ocean Park

i nearly fought with some of them arguing about queue cutting. And they are not like Singaporeans who mind their own business, stand one side and take video post on STOMP

you argue with 1 or 2 of them , soon you will be facing a growing crowd of their friends/villagers etc.

Edited by Aventador

sometime i wonder how they so thick skinned...

same holiday was at HKG Airport queueing up to check in. Got 2 PRC auntie want to cut queue. The Ang Moh infront let them cut. 5 mins later they saW another counter open up and the queue is movng fast.. so they went for that queue. I was laughing inside as i know that queue is for online check in only. They only realised it when they reach their turn.

Best thing is..they went back to the Ang Moh infront of me and tell them they are originally infront of them and rejoined back to the queue.... :angry:

Which is why i dont like to go to any places of interest in HK. Nowadays HK full of china people, and they are really super thick skin in cutting queue! <_<

Turbocharged

I will be spending 5 days in HongKong next month with my wife and 3 year-old.

Just wondering if Disneyland is worth visiting. I have read mixed reviews on it- some say it is good, others say its overcrowded and unpleasant because of the crowds.

Just wondering if anyone who's been there recently can give me some advice.

Thanks.

If you've never been to any disneyland, then yes.. it's worth going..

I went to both Disneyland and Ocean Park in HK.. OP has more fun rides and are generally bigger..

Disneyland will be fun if you (and your family) are like me, grow up watching disney cartoons and there are disney characters which you all can relate to.. [;)]

Edited by Shull

yah u take english one then u can meet indian tourist which is more jialat

go left is PRC and go right is India Nationals?

is this HK disneyland in Singapore?

Edited by PorkChong

yah u take english one then u can meet indian tourist which is more jialat

I've took my kids to HK disneyland about 10 times. Never see any indian tourists there before.

I've took my kids to HK disneyland about 10 times. Never see any indian tourists there before.

really? i remember i took that river cruise i choose english one due to shorter queue than chinese and my boat inside the number of indian cannot use ur 10 finger to count :ph34r:

really? i remember i took that river cruise i choose english one due to shorter queue than chinese and my boat inside the number of indian cannot use ur 10 finger to count :ph34r:

[laugh] [laugh] Depends how you see it. You are either heng or sway :D

Turbocharged

I only took two rides there. The train that goes round the whole Disney and the Jungle river cruise.

There are two queues for the Jungle river cruise. One for Mandarin n Cantonese and one for English only. The queue for english only abt 10 ppl. The one for Mandarin n Cantonese was OMG 50+!!!

Whahaa... same.. i went for the English too.. much shorter and more pleasant.. [laugh] cos no PRC tourists.. :ph34r:

I will be spending 5 days in HongKong next month with my wife and 3 year-old.

Just wondering if Disneyland is worth visiting. I have read mixed reviews on it- some say it is good, others say its overcrowded and unpleasant because of the crowds.

Just wondering if anyone who's been there recently can give me some advice.

Thanks.

I went there during July, super hot. Not many people, queue to ride is short. Didn't queue for more than 15 mins for each theme.

Your kid will love it... You probably not, cos its really meant for kiddy....

A lot of Ah tiongs and pinoys ... and it's very easy to distinguish the ATs from the locals ...

Indian small number ...

↡ Advertisement