Is HK Disneyland worth a visit

Ssbcc

the places you mentioned, beside Maldives, the rest are quite ok for kids wat.... :huh:

isit? what can kids do there? perhaps Hawaii kid can play by the beach.. but then..I want to go there to purely relax.. as for nepal & bhutan is all sight seeing leh... my kid don't like it.. she want to play....

↡ Advertisement

I've took my kids to HK disneyland about 10 times. Never see any indian tourists there before.

Go.....tttt.... On my first trip itself, I remember it was during christmas time. I struck up a conversation with the day tour bus driver. He was kaupeying about the indians always never punctual and demanded to be served like a king.... [laugh]

Having visited Disney World in Florida, I always feel the HK Disney Land is too small [blush]

Yup.... First thing we did when we reached there was to take the circling train to have an idea what stuff they have there.... Boy, we we disappointed the round trip was so short....

You should bring your child to go Disneyland. He will enjoy.

I brought my kids - 3 years old boy and 8 years old girl then. They were so excited and happy. My son had chicken pox and fever during the Hong Kong trip but the moment he reached Disneyland he didn't look like a sick boy. He was so happy taking rides and watching his favourite cartoon characters at the Disney parade and fireworks.

Do be there as early as possible and watch the disney parade and stay for the fireworks. Don't listen to people that Hong Kong Disneyland very small not fun. Yes is small but we didn't managed to cover all the rides that we wanted to play due to the queue. Regretted that we didn't reach there earlier. We reached there at 12pm.

We went in December. The weather is so cooling. November is cooling too. Non-raining season. I think as parents, as long as our kids enjoy, we will be happy.

You should bring your child to go Disneyland. He will enjoy.

I brought my kids - 3 years old boy and 8 years old girl then. They were so excited and happy. My son had chicken pox and fever during the Hong Kong trip but the moment he reached Disneyland he didn't look like a sick boy. He was so happy taking rides and watching his favourite cartoon characters at the Disney parade and fireworks.

Do be there as early as possible and watch the disney parade and stay for the fireworks. Don't listen to people that Hong Kong Disneyland very small not fun. Yes is small but we didn't managed to cover all the rides that we wanted to play due to the queue. Regretted that we didn't reach there earlier. We reached there at 12pm.

We went in December. The weather is so cooling. November is cooling too. Non-raining season. I think as parents, as long as our kids enjoy, we will be happy.

you kinda lacking the basic social responsibility by letting your sick child with CHICKEN POX going to the public place....knowing it will spread....

Which is a better hotel to stay? Disney Hotel or Hollywood Hotel? Is it worth paying for the Club Rooms? Thinking of early December when the climate is nice. Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?), at that time of the year, clothing sold at the shops are all winter clothing. Less shopping!

Which is a better hotel to stay? Disney Hotel or Hollywood Hotel? Is it worth paying for the Club Rooms? Thinking of early December when the climate is nice. Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?), at that time of the year, clothing sold at the shops are all winter clothing. Less shopping!

Good la, less shopping means spend less money. :D

i going dec :D

u staying which hotel? disney? or stay in city? i staying in tsim sha shui area, probably sheraton [;)]

Nice weather to go in dec but mid of dec to end of dec more cooling. If you go in begining of dec sometimes still quite warm. You stay in sheraton? The rate consider not cheap le. [:p]

Edited by 13177

u staying which hotel? disney? or stay in city? i staying in tsim sha shui area, probably sheraton [;)]

Will it be a long ride to Disney from sheraton? I am still considering if I should expose my kids to amusement park such as disneyland, etc...

I'm also going in Dec :D

Will it be a long ride to Disney from sheraton? I am still considering if I should expose my kids to amusement park such as disneyland, etc...

Alamak! You machiam compare disneyland to a nuclear reactor plant! [laugh][laugh] Unless your kids are teens already, then should go lah. Only get to be a child in a lifetime once [;)]

From TST to disneyland if you take the red line towards disney line faster than taking the HK island line. Cause the distance of you walking to change train is shorter if you alight at Lai King station and then walk to take the Tung Chung line towards Disney line.

HKG MTR is very good and convinient. You can go to almost anywhere by MTR (Except OP whereby you need to change bus)

I stayed at kowloon during my visit.

It took me barely 45mins to reach disneyland. [:)]