More NS defaulters in 2011 than in 2010

MacDuck

Supercharged

Wouldn't be so sure if I were you...

SG govt tends to have a long and vindictive memory from what I have seen

Good memory no doubt they have. But when review their application that this defaulter has a local family, bringing in cash to invest, or is a FT, the memory will then "lapse" (aka close one eye).... [:(]

↡ Advertisement

That is so true. They think you just had a break and can pile more work on you. They didn't know the work you did during ICT is more siong than in office [mad]

actually it is a good break. slept more in ICT then any other days. that said, go out field training is still si bei siong.

Wouldn't be so sure if I were you...

SG govt tends to have a long and vindictive memory from what I have seen

Deep assets, credentials and connections can do funny things to memories. E.g. You wire me a sum of USD10,250, i can forget that you are a Kangaroo. [cool]

That is so true. They think you just had a break and can pile more work on you. They didn't know the work you did during ICT is more siong than in office [mad]

Good saying. Let's keep the truth from them. :angry:

Turbocharged

actually it is a good break. slept more in ICT then any other days. that said, go out field training is still si bei siong.

actually depends on what u do out field.. a few of my friends sleep for hours until they are required.. then go back sleep again

i also.. daytime look at sky (sometimes got those noisy drones), night time count stars :wub: ..

machiam like retired...quite a good way to relieve stress from daily work [laugh]

actually depends on what u do out field.. a few of my friends sleep for hours until they are required.. then go back sleep again

i also.. daytime look at sky (sometimes got those noisy drones), night time count stars :wub: ..

machiam like retired...quite a good way to relieve stress from daily work [laugh]

This are lucky guys.

My 4D3N camping is always digging and digging and digging. And will had sand all over whole body and uniform. [dizzy] [dizzy] [dizzy]

Edited by Tohto

take so many FTs here and convert them to PR or citizens for wat? still not enuf ppl to serve NS as supposed... to the defaulters or those who tinking of defaulting, i hope u go to hell...

Supercharged

Deep assets, credentials and connections can do funny things to memories. E.g. You wire me a sum of USD10,250, i can forget that you are a Kangaroo. [cool]

Errr... he is a Kiwi, actually. [cool]

I'm NOT a Kangaroo!!!!!!!!!!!

You wire me $25000 and I'll forget that outrageous slander

Supercharged

I cut it into halves -_-

Aiyoh, its sad we have to resort to such tactic to stop the PR population from increasing... -_-

Aiyoh, its sad we have to resort to such tactic to stop the PR population from increasing... -_-

If stopping them can be as delicious as eating them, I don't mnd [;)]