2 layer of solar film?

Deckbuild

Sorry can't help u on that, but I notice the road not so glaring as if there polarized shade.

hope that help

Thanks for the feedback! [;)]

↡ Advertisement

isn't fail inspection due to visibility (too dark, not sure what %) and not IRR% ?

say if go for low tint 98% IRR (LTA appvd)..

If the 2nd layer filter another 98% of the 2% that passes thru then total would be 99.96% ?

whoa almost total IR block .. not bad.

just my view.

Edited by Gee

Will a double layer resulted in the thickness of the side windows and causing difficulty in lowering of the side windows?

From what I found, our Msian friends some have 3 layers on the side. Those car that have difficulty with window are brands start with P.

from wat i noe, if using different types of solar film overlapping might cause some problems with vision n fail inspection too.

Inspection is due to the dark tint. I just check with Cool and lite, they say they will have to see whats already on the car, then they will try to match a solar film with tint that will not exceed the legal limit.

Also check with DS, he mention will have slight vision distortion.

From what I found, our Msian friends some have 3 layers on the side. Those car that have difficulty with window are brands start with P.

Thanks,

In that case, I will go and tint my rear windows. Those dark type.

(edited)

U mean the rear side?

I'm wondering are those green reflective tint legal or only those dark tint legal.

By the way you drives a Caldina in Singapore?

Edited by Deckbuild

Twincharged

I know a few people who put 2 layer. First layer is the legal one. They spend alot on that. The second layer is just those cheap solar film and they make it really dark. If got inspection they just peel off the cheap layer. No problems with the windows winding down or IU. But their car cam quality always very bad cuz its very dark.

I know a few people who put 2 layer. First layer is the legal one. They spend alot on that. The second layer is just those cheap solar film and they make it really dark. If got inspection they just peel off the cheap layer. No problems with the windows winding down or IU. But their car cam quality always very bad cuz its very dark.

Can tear out just the 2nd layer ? can pm me which shop & worker name ?

Twincharged

They tear out by themselves. Slowly tear out lo.

I also read about this in msia forum: about to tear out but the first layer might be slightly damage if you are unlucky, that's all.

↡ Advertisement