• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i recommend Infratint.. i only go to them and no one else... alot of times for tinting you need to pay attention to workmanship too.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

Jonathan409
  • Jonathan409
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

got a free solar film from VGS when buy the car, its pikecool solar film stated there...anyone know what brand is it? or is it there own brand biggrin.gif

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

Kenken
  • Premium member
    Kenken
    Clutched
    Author Image

Just did mine at Zen Cool as well (removed old film and applied new one). http://www.mycarforu...R#/thumbsup.gif

Can P.M me the cost . thanks

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kaizen Motors Pte Ltd

Kaizen Motors Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Yichong  |  Neutral Newbie

I have been going to kaizen motors this 2 years. I think they are very down-to-earth and if you have a budget they will work with you to find the best solution for the lowest cost if necessary. I never had any issues after numerous visits and will highly recommend them ! » Read More

Tong Lee Wee Auto Acc Pte Ltd

Tong Lee Wee Auto Acc Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Vinceng  |  NOS-ed

Sent a sms to enquire about magnetic sun shade and no reply. Called the mobile number and there was no answer. But no regrets as I got what I wanted at a much cheaper price elsewhere.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Solar Films & Tinting

Quick Reply

Tags: solar, film, brand

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users