Volkswagen Passat 1.8

Ario

Neutral Newbie

The 2.0tfsi is a great car, though most of the Passat b6 you see on the roads will most likely be 1.8tsi. Yours is 2007 model?

Hi Matoonia,

Yup. 2007 model. u?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Matoonia,

Yup. 2007 model. u?

Mine is the more common B6 1.8TSI. There's a couple of members here who are driving Passat B6 too. Let me know if you encounter any problems / fault codes and I can see if I'm able to help. :)

Neutral Newbie

Mine is the more common B6 1.8TSI. There's a couple of members here who are driving Passat B6 too. Let me know if you encounter any problems / fault codes and I can see if I'm able to help. :)

Thanks man. ya will definitely get your advise if i counter any difficulties.

My "new" ride......Passat B7 1.8 DSG Dry Clutch ! F(*@#)ing good car ! I love it except for the stock items.....need to mod it all over again !

Passat%20B7_zps6ub5thch.jpg

My "new" ride......Passat B7 1.8 DSG Dry Clutch ! F(*@#)ing good car ! I love it except for the stock items.....need to mod it all over again !

Tot you are upgrading?

Oh you got preowned ah? Keep posted on the mods [thumbsup]

Tot you are upgrading?

Name me another car with the same kind of specification, power and smoothness and most importantly at a reachable price.

Yes, I upgraded ! B6 to B7 is an upgrade. Another 3 year plus, probably upgrade to B8 ! [bounce2]

Passat 2.0TFSI is the only really Passat. You try driving the 2.0 FSI, your piles would erupt !

The NA 2.0 FSI is sooooo slow.....you will get the impression you actually traveled back into time. :D:D:D

in 2.0T Sedan segment, Ford Mondo should be the king, in term of engine performance

The HID headlights are standard? Or you fitted yourself?

wow. very nice. esp the R steering and the blue needles. [:p][:p][:p]

mind sharing the damage for each item?

Small upgrades !

20150514_093834_zpsnddfjmw9.jpg

20150514_093157_zpsybqwj9kr.jpg

20150514_093311_zpsdvvplcad.jpg

I really really HATE the suspension system on my Passat B7 1.8 TSi ! It is like really uncomfortable compared to the DCC equipped car ! Have to admit my rear end is really spoiled for feel. No other suspension would please them.

Have just retrofitted a 2015 Jetta 6 with the DCC and was comparing it with my B7 for the owner ! Anthony was super convinced and impressed with his Jetta handling/comfort compared to the Passat B7 stock suspension. The write up can be found HERE.

On all those Jetta 6 fitted with this C/S ( DCC control button ), Anthony's Jetta is the only one that actually works ! [bounce2]

20150520_132847.jpg

Hi fellow bro out there,

am thinking to get a used B7 Passat. Can i check are there still issues with the gearbox?

Thanks.

Hi fellow bro out there,

am thinking to get a used B7 Passat. Can i check are there still issues with the gearbox?

Thanks.

you know jolly well the answer.

↡ Advertisement