Any gurus can help advise on HID??

Newbielee

I am thinking of installing hid on my car?? Any gur can suggest wat brand to put? Not too ex one..but can throw far far and brightness not too bad that kind..in other words..cheap and good la..hehhehe

:D

↡ Advertisement

I am thinking of installing hid on my car?? Any gur can suggest wat brand to put? Not too ex one..but can throw far far and brightness not too bad that kind..in other words..cheap and good la..hehhehe

:D

What car are you driving? I got a set which I spent $200 dollars on it one year back. Used for 1 month took out cause inspection. You want can PM me. I'm willing to let go at $75. Ballast plus bulb.

Edited by Passion

philips ultinon. shoot far far. bright bright. good good. shiok shiok.

bro far far shiok shiok where can get genuine one?hahhaa

What car are you driving? I got a set which I spent $200 dollars on it one year back. Used for 1 month took out cause inspection. You want can PM me. I'm willing to let go at $75. Ballast plus bulb.

bro wat brand is yours? can shoot far far not? how many K is it? 5000? 6000?

If you car doesn't have the proper housing for HIDs, please don't. Tolong tolong.

bro thanks for advice..may i know where i can go to do proper housing aka projector? whats the damage like?

bro thanks for advice..may i know where i can go to do proper housing aka projector? whats the damage like?

aftermarket one do not have the auto leveling thing right? Sg road so many car, how far can u throw?

I really cannot stand those after market hid. They are really a pain to the eyes.

Be consider, drop the idea.

+1 and I thought aftermkt HID is illegal.

Sometimes I can't tell if the guy is forgot to off high beam or the headlight alignment is so OFF

i'm not the guru you looking for just wanna say end up be a PHUA CB go install liao then shine high up. hope you understand where i coming from. and why waste that money? when time for inspection still need to take out to me is stupit

for after market HID , always never come with auto leveling ..... it is a pain to some road users.

i ever saw one guy at my mscp use HID for sometimes, one day ...someone spray paint on his headlight .... idea! [laugh]

for after market HID , always never come with auto leveling ..... it is a pain to some road users.

i ever saw one guy at my mscp use HID for sometimes, one day ...someone spray paint on his headlight .... idea! [laugh]

The owner of the aftermkt HID will never have the chance to see how powerful the HID is as they are always in the driver seat. A bit too much if nvr give the guy warning and go paint the headlight.

i'm not the guru you looking for just wanna say end up be a PHUA CB go install liao then shine high up. hope you understand where i coming from. and why waste that money? when time for inspection still need to take out to me is stupit

Bro y so angry..relax..here discussion only

so here is to discuss about to put hid or not to put hid OR where to put hid cheaper?

if is to discuss about to put hid or not to put hid i most likely wen say a word.

by the way, you ever seen a touch light can shine far far and when place right infront of your eyes those eyes can still open wide wide? just asking

Edited by Hondafit2008
↡ Advertisement