Do officials still check the 3/4 tank rule at causeway?

Zxcvb

thats cause u pump only Ron92 in sg, but if u will to pump Ron98 in Sg, the savings will be more substantial.

I hope you wont start asking me, why some of us need to pump Ron98 in Sg.

Most cars cant top RON92. So u should compare with the more expensive Ron95 pricing.

Plus got ppl still go in pump @ RM1.90.( its not that difficult actually....remember Jbee go by left-rule one...haha)

Its a hell lot more than $0.50/l difference than you wish to think. [lipsrsealed] Over a period of 1 year is easily 4 figure sum savings. [laugh]

Ask our Pises69 guru.........his HDB flat is free doing this for over 30+ years. [laugh]

Btw........just went in on sunday afternoon. Traffic in & out was smooth like silk. ^_^

I find it not worth it to go in just to pump petrol. Unless i'm going for grocery or food if not I wont go in just for petrol. Did my own calculation based on my 35 litres full tank, 3/4 can pump about 20litres only (actully less)

JB 1 litre S$1.14 (Need to pump RON 97)

Singapore i pump RON 92 $2.04 before discount (I got 15% off direct from esso so paying about $1.734, add 5% dividend discount, so it's about S$1.64/l + reward points)

Difference is only S$0.50/l

Average litre i pump = 20. Saving S$10 per tank.

But S$10 - S$1.20 Toll - S$1.20 toll = S$7.60 per tank. Not really worth it now. If want to be more detail, add in distance of home to there and the petrol wasted at the custom traffic, extra mileage added for servicing, Kopi money if unlucky. Accident risk. To sum up if you do your sum you may be paying more instead, unless you are there for other purposes like eat, grocery etc

Jbee snow wash is highly additive.

I cant accept any crap spore car wash doing it.

Hell.........even my own car wash standard i cant accept it.

Its either Jbee or nothing. [laugh]

not think a lot, just wondering why people still want to go in and pump then come out [laugh]. If you want to save wash yourself, my car wash per two weeks only $0.30 HDB water :D

not think a lot, just wondering why people still want to go in and pump then come out [laugh]. If you want to save wash yourself, my car wash per two weeks only $0.30 HDB water :D

1 car wash for me takes 3 hours min.. I rather jam 1 hr at causeway and let someone wash.. lol

Turbocharged

thats cause u pump only Ron92 in sg, but if u will to pump Ron98 in Sg, the savings will be more substantial.

I hope you wont start asking me, why some of us need to pump Ron98 in Sg.

difference is about $0.50 vs $0.572. 20litres is still less than $2. Not much substantial saving for me

Based on my 35 litres full tank, 3/4 can pump about 20litres only (actully less)

Singapore i pump RON 98 $2.14 before discount (I got 15% off direct from esso add 5% dividend discount, so it's about S$1.712/l + reward points)

Difference is only S$0.572/l

Average litre i pump = 20. Saving S$10 ron 92 vs $11.44 ron 98 per tank.

But S$10 - S$1.20 Toll - S$1.20 toll = S$7.60 per tank. Not really worth it now. If want to be more detail, add in distance of home to there and the petrol wasted at the custom traffic, extra mileage added for servicing, Kopi money if unlucky. Accident risk. To sum up if you do your sum you may be paying more instead, unless you are there for other purposes like eat, grocery etc

Turbocharged

Most cars cant top RON92. So u should compare with the more expensive Ron95 pricing.

Plus got ppl still go in pump @ RM1.90.( its not that difficult actually....remember Jbee go by left-rule one...haha)

Its a hell lot more than $0.50/l difference than you wish to think. [lipsrsealed] Over a period of 1 year is easily 4 figure sum savings. [laugh]

Ask our Pises69 guru.........his HDB flat is free doing this for over 30+ years. [laugh]

Btw........just went in on sunday afternoon. Traffic in & out was smooth like silk. ^_^

that's why i mentioned i did my own calculation based on my small fuel tank and find it not worth it. Of course if you want to break the rule go ahead, it's still a risk and eventually when get caught is it worth it. Unless your car comes with big tank or want to go in below 3/4 then its worth it, I have seen those small cars, OPC, QQ, kelisa going in then come out.

difference is about $0.50 vs $0.572. 20litres is still less than $2. Not much substantial saving for me

Based on my 35 litres full tank, 3/4 can pump about 20litres only (actully less)

Singapore i pump RON 98 $2.14 before discount (I got 15% off direct from esso add 5% dividend discount, so it's about S$1.712/l + reward points)

Difference is only S$0.572/l

Average litre i pump = 20. Saving S$10 ron 92 vs $11.44 ron 98 per tank.

This is cause your tank small ba. Most cars out there have tank capacities of 50l and upwards. These will make more sense to go in to pump petrol..

Jbee snow wash is highly additive.

I cant accept any crap spore car wash doing it.

Hell.........even my own car wash standard i cant accept it.

Its either Jbee or nothing. [laugh]

where is it bro? the snow wash? Also, skill good? Car will have swirl marks like those petrol stn wash in SG bo

Aiyo....dont say break the rule rah. Not so nice rah. [laugh]

Its Jbee town rah. Not Jbee petrol kiosk.

There is a lot of other cheaper purchases besides benefitting on cheap petrol.

Ppl whom frequent Jbee will tell you the savings in terms of dollars directly. Not in terms of $0.50/l savings. [laugh]

that's why i mentioned i did my own calculation based on my small fuel tank and find it not worth it. Of course if you want to break the rule go ahead, it's still a risk and eventually when get caught is it worth it. Unless your car comes with big tank or want to go in below 3/4 then its worth it, I have seen those small cars, OPC, QQ, kelisa going in then come out.

so it's roughly $10 of petrol savings per trip to JB....but if a person doesnt live near woodlands/tuas, then a few dollars could be spent on the journey to/fr customs checkpt....so in reality, the savings could be only $8 per trip....if a trip is made every weekend, it'll be abt $416 saved per year....

i think those bigger cars/SUVs/MPVs have bigger fuel tanks n probably can save more when they pump petrol at JB? small cars a bit boh hua to make the trip....

Turbocharged

Aiyo....dont say break the rule rah. Not so nice rah. [laugh]

Its Jbee town rah. Not Jbee petrol kiosk.

There is a lot of other cheaper purchases besides benefitting on cheap petrol.

Ppl whom frequent Jbee will tell you the savings in terms of dollars directly. Not in terms of $0.50/l savings. [laugh]

actually i'm talking only about those going in to pump then come out. that's why i mentioned i wont do this, normally go in eat, shop etc .

Turbocharged

so it's roughly $10 of petrol savings per trip to JB....but if a person doesnt live near woodlands/tuas, then a few dollars could be spent on the journey to/fr customs checkpt....so in reality, the savings could be only $8 per trip....if a trip is made every weekend, it'll be abt $416 saved per year....

i think those bigger cars/SUVs/MPVs have bigger fuel tanks n probably can save more when they pump petrol at JB? small cars a bit boh hua to make the trip....

on avg about $10 to $20 for small car. bigger car maybe worth it, but still good to do your own calculation.

For me to wash myself take at least 30 mins.

After that, sianz liao lor. Tired and dont feel like going anywhere liao.

Go home full blast aircon waste money somemore. [:|]

Might as well go over lor like you. [laugh]

Time spend only mah.......i got lots of idle time on sats and suns anyway.

At least if the next day thunderstorm also dont feel so bad. Benefit from the cheap petrol & car gets vacuum internally. ^_^

1 car wash for me takes 3 hours min.. I rather jam 1 hr at causeway and let someone wash.. lol

actually i'm talking only about those going in to pump then come out. that's why i mentioned i wont do this, normally go in eat, shop etc .

i've to agree with u that the savings for just purely pumping and come back out is not justified..

with all the time taken to drive there and back.. it is better off sitting at home watch TV.. penny wise pound foolish i guess..

then again, that's why i go in to do my routine of events..

i just love the MAGNUM ice-cream.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Turbocharged

This is cause your tank small ba. Most cars out there have tank capacities of 50l and upwards. These will make more sense to go in to pump petrol..

my tank is 45litre, 3/4 if follow my meter can only pump about 15litres. if bigger tank 55l, maybe can pump 10 litres more than mine, so save $10 more :D

Turbocharged

i've to agree with u that the savings for just purely pumping and come back out is not justified..

with all the time taken to drive there and back.. it is better off sitting at home watch TV.. penny wise pound foolish i guess..

then again, that's why i go in to do my routine of events..

i just love the MAGNUM ice-cream.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

what's so special about this icecream? can find it here?

↡ Advertisement