Malaysia: Hatten Hotel Melaka

Ftco

Supercharged

Car parking is important in boleh n that's my piority in looking for hotels too

Budget hotel with secure parking in mlk I stick to baba hotel

Me too! I always avoid those hotels which has no own car park, or got to park far away, or park on the public road..... I won't wanna worry for my car when I'm on holiday....cos the aim is to relax and enjoy, not worry. [rolleyes]

When I'm in Malacca, I always choose Equatorial.

↡ Advertisement

Me too! I always avoid those hotels which has no own car park, or got to park far away, or park on the public road..... I won't wanna worry for my car when I'm on holiday....cos the aim is to relax and enjoy, not worry. [rolleyes]

Gd choice! Lol

But I jus read news on boleh gng to implement foreign vehicle entry charges after Sg up zzz

Supercharged

Gd choice! Lol

But I jus read news on boleh gng to implement foreign vehicle entry charges after Sg up zzz

IMO, if we go as a family in one car, for a few days for holiday, its still worth it to go even after paying VEP charges lah... [cool]

IMO, if we go as a family in one car, for a few days for holiday, its still worth it to go even after paying VEP charges lah... [cool]

Ya agree too. For a few days holidays is still worth it.

I think this new charges will affect those who go in to pump their petrol. It will not be worthful to pump the petrol anymore.

Me too. I always choose Equatorial or Fenix Inn.

Actually Hotel Puri also not bad. Their carpark is locked with gate. The bellman will open the gate and issue you a car tag when you park your car there. After you leave, he will lock the gate. He will open it again when you show him your car tag.

The Hote Puri has 2 car parks. one is enclosed with gate, the other one enclosed too but no gate. Do ask for the one with gate.

Supercharged

Ya agree too. For a few days holidays is still worth it.

I think this new charges will affect those who go in to pump their petrol. It will not be worthful to pump the petrol anymore.

Me too. I always choose Equatorial or Fenix Inn.

Actually Hotel Puri also not bad. Their carpark is locked with gate. The bellman will open the gate and issue you a car tag when you park your car there. After you leave, he will lock the gate. He will open it again when you show him your car tag.

The Hote Puri has 2 car parks. one is enclosed with gate, the other one enclosed too but no gate. Do ask for the one with gate.

Yes, the VEP charges will hit the day-trippers the hardest....

Hotel Puri is those old shophouse type. I suppose it has no lift and no swimming pool, also no bathtub (in room) ? How far is the car park - just behind or must walk a distance ?

Yes, the VEP charges will hit the day-trippers the hardest....

Hotel Puri is those old shophouse type. I suppose it has no lift and no swimming pool, also no bathtub (in room) ? How far is the car park - just behind or must walk a distance ?

Ya no swimming pool, no lift, no bathtub and no fridge but very nonya. I forget liao, should be walking distance around 2 shophouse apart. The night market is just behind.

Supercharged

Ya no swimming pool, no lift, no bathtub and no fridge but very nonya. I forget liao, should be walking distance around 2 shophouse apart. The night market is just behind.

Then if I travel with young or middle aged adults, I would (maybe) choose this hotel, for its excellent location to Jonker Street, especially on weekends. But if I am with kids, I would have to choose Equatorial....for obvious reasons! [rolleyes]

Then if I travel with young or middle aged adults, I would (maybe) choose this hotel, for its excellent location to Jonker Street, especially on weekends. But if I am with kids, I would have to choose Equatorial....for obvious reasons! [rolleyes]

Ya i agreed. [thumbsup]

(edited)

Hotel Puri is ok... Lobby is very nice, breakfast is not bad but room is quite dated. Normal rooms with no Paranakan flavor. I think the courtyard at heeren across the street is better.

Edited by Karu

Hotel Puri is ok... Lobby is very nice, breakfast is not bad but room is quite dated. Normal rooms with no Paranakan flavor. I think the courtyard at heeren across the street is better.

think Hotel Puri is owned by singaporean, i stayed there once quite long ago in 1998/99.

Supercharged

does Equatorial or Hatten have triple sharing rooms?

For Equatorial, you could book the Premium room, which has a daybed. For shorter adults and kids, the daybed is good enough for a good night's sleep. Then you no need to pay extra for an extra bed.

I'm not sure about Hatten, cos never stayed there before.

For Equatorial, you could book the Premium room, which has a daybed. For shorter adults and kids, the daybed is good enough for a good night's sleep. Then you no need to pay extra for an extra bed.

I'm not sure about Hatten, cos never stayed there before.

thanks, bro! the room will be for three adults, so i don't mind paying for an extra bed. am open to other hotels as well. :D

Supercharged

thanks, bro! the room will be for three adults, so i don't mind paying for an extra bed. am open to other hotels as well. :D

In that case, most big hotels should be able to cater to your needs of an extra bed. Just got to take note if the hotel room is big enough to accommodate the extra bed.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Yes, they have. They will add an extra bed (chargeable) in the room.

One good point is there'll be an extra voucher for Breakfast for every extra bed ordered.

thanks, bro. is it true if Equatorial has bigger rooms than those in Hatten?

Room size i am not sure.

But i know Equatorial got bathtub but Hatten only higher category got bathtub.

↡ Advertisement