Help needed on problem experienced on lexus IS250

Sei_fei_loh

going in to lexus tomorrow to feedback on the sticky doorhandles and also jerky shifting on gears 1 and 2...

do update bro..  same problem...  

its an on-off problem for me..  usu i juz use wet tissue.. clear away the sticky stuff...  problem disappears.. returns after a long while..  but the funny thing to me is.. passenger side no issue at all.. 

So Lexus ain't exactly problem free...

no mechanical contraptions will be problem free. It is less problematic.

do update bro..  same problem...  

its an on-off problem for me..  usu i juz use wet tissue.. clear away the sticky stuff...  problem disappears.. returns after a long while..  but the funny thing to me is.. passenger side no issue at all.. 

I used a solution of warm water and baking soda to clean the sticky mess on my previous camry also afflicted with the same problem

Anyone experienced before this prob for IS250? After flushing transmission oil, the car vibrates when accelerating bte 30 to 70km/h. Bought 2nd hand, left 1.5 yrs and just serviced for 90k. Was told the tranmission filter was very dirty before the flush. Wonder if is clutch prob...

• Praise 1

Anyone experienced before this prob for IS250? After flushing transmission oil, the car vibrates when accelerating bte 30 to 70km/h. Bought 2nd hand, left 1.5 yrs and just serviced for 90k. Was told the tranmission filter was very dirty before the flush. Wonder if is clutch prob...

Very hard to determine as unsure if its a strong vibration or slight vibration. Plugs or coils? Engine/Gb mounting? Throttle body?

U mayb wanna chk ur rear exhaust. My encounter was that i felt vibration n car was much noisier after i lent to my friend. Took me a while to realise that one of the rear exhuast hit kerb, out of alignment and rested on the lower part of my rear bumper.

Hope it helps

May not be a transmission problem, could be engine mount also. Best to send the car to a mechanic for a check.

Is 90k km real? Did you see the mileage of the past few servicing records?

↡ Advertisement