• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

guys, how much does workshop charges for installing one set of coilovers ??

And if i need to adjust the height, will there be separate additional charges ??

pls advise.

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

S4vtec
  • Premium member
    S4vtec
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

80+/-

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thanks bro.

80 +/- is just install ?? if need to adjust ( those use the tool to turn) got to pay some more and how much ???

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Invasion
  • Invasion
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thats the charges... +/- 80... adjust height and install....

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Ok...how about just adjust only if i already had it installed previously

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

Prostcode
  • Premium member
    Prostcode
    4th Gear
    Author Image

About $30
1992 Honda Civic Si (EG5)
1996 Honda Civic SiR (EK4)
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GDA)

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

About $30

can u direct me to which shop ?

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

Vsafe
  • Vsafe
    Banned

bump

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

AlanZ
  • AlanZ
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Install Ard $80-$100
Then U need to do alignment, about $50

If new coilover should have a few free height adjustment.
If not then each side about $10.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

Alvinchoo
  • Alvinchoo
    Clutched
    Author Image

80-120 for installing + adjust height for you for the first time. i have not done re-adjustment yet but $10-30 sounds good. bros can share the workshop address?

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:50 AM

Yukang81
  • Yukang81
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

On 16/3/19, 2008 vios self bring coilover for Jeep Chee to install.

Price inclusive of alignment by 3rd party vendor: $170

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:58 PM

jonaslim86
  • jonaslim86
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

On 16/3/19, 2008 vios self bring coilover for Jeep Chee to install.

Price inclusive of alignment by 3rd party vendor: $170

That's a really good price. Hunter 3D alignment ?

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:12 PM

Yukang81
  • Yukang81
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

That's a really good price. Hunter 3D alignment ?

I dont think so. my car is only a NCP93 vios. prolly only the front 2 wheel alignment

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mirage Motorwerkz Pte Ltd

Mirage Motorwerkz Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by ChuangZai  |  Neutral Newbie

Great service with responsible staffs, Will always inform you and seek approval for the things they are doing to your car. Comes with an aircon room with sofa and drinks for you to relax there! Have a chat with the boss as well if you manage to catch him, you will know he is very knowledgeable and informative. Good choice! » Read More

Mirage Motorwerkz Pte Ltd

Mirage Motorwerkz Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by jasonlee123  |  Neutral Newbie

Very Good diagnostic! My regular workshop that I'll go to. Also recommended my friends over and all positive feedback! The team at Mirage is also very responsive when I call to ask for my car status. Definitely recommend this workshop!

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Power Enhancement, Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: coilover, suspension, labour and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users