Who Will Win ? - US Presidential Election

Picnic06-Biante15

I am very scared after watching this beedio.

Lots of scary stuff out there regarding American intelligence or lack of it.

↡ Advertisement

Clearly the majority of non-white will vote for Obama while the white will vote for romney. this is the second round obama is seeking office, he will not get the votes of the white who had voted for him last round, as they likely not want another non-white to be president again. If this prevail, Romney will win this time. Everyone I spoke to likes Obama to win, seemingly because he is non-confrontational and no one likes a war mongering USA president.

Edited by Vextan

Lots of scary stuff out there regarding American intelligence or lack of it.

That's why I think politicians should be responsible while campaigning (a bit like asking a hooker to stay chaste though)

Feeding misinformation to uninformed voters will just create problems for the incumbent, whoever he may be

That's why I think politicians should be responsible while campaigning (a bit like asking a hooker to stay chaste though)

Feeding misinformation to uninformed voters will just create problems for the incumbent, whoever he may be

Absolutely.

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance

But I think a lot of it gets driven by the huge amount of donations made for these Presidential campaigns. It is mind-boggling amounts when all you are doing is trying to influence a couple of percent of the population who are the swinging voters, like US$1.8bn according to that link. So when so much is at stake, then feeding misinformation or half-truths becomes part of the strategy.

Supercharged

I hope that if Romney does indeed win, he will STOP PRINTING $$$!!!

You wait LONG LONG.

If this con-guy wins, he will print even MORE $$.........

You wait LONG LONG.

If this con-guy wins, he will print even MORE $$.........

i think if this guy win..

get ready for war in another 2 years time :ph34r:

if romnie bunny wins..he'll start a war somewhere....its gonna get worst

with war, more jobs, economies will boom...for a short period until the bubble burst...

if obama wins...things may not improve from current status, and slowly getting worst perhaps...more stuff will be made in china...may not start any war....but the whites in USA will be getting more pissed then ever....maybe they will fight among themselves???

whoever wins....everyone gets phucked

i will not be surprised if the romnie win.

Obama has the advantage lah..the other 2 like cuckoos

Din know its a three way fight... Win lose should hav been decided ... Romney vote will be splited with the other joker n Obama retain another term...

The coast got edumacated

The middle - "bible belt" and farmers with guns

Religious tend to support republican

Edmacated tend to support democart

Supercharged

High density/big city supports Democrat, low density/country/rural supports Republican. Graphic shows you here: http://www.lukecole.com/electoral%20maps/Maps4.htm

Rural country ppl are usually white, red-neck ppl. they can be v racists (that's where KKK started), less educated and narrow minded. So obviously the idea of a Black President doesn't go well with them.

Both are evil

Obama is only less evil as compared to Romney

It made no diff who own the battle

USA is moving toward 1st world country 3rd world economy

No one like them anyway, big bully

USA is like 2 countries. Mid-west, bible belt, rednecks, cowboys vs the coastals, cosmopolitans, liberals and the rest of the world.