I30 or Forte Hatch?

Kerwen

I30 vs Forte Hatch  

33 members have voted

1. 1. I30 or Forte Hatch

• I30
    • Forte Hatch

i30 for me.

The Forte is old already. The new model K3 had already on the road in Korea. We should be getting 1Q next year.

Agreed, since the forte sedan launched back in 2009, although the forte hatch launched in 2011 but use the same design as the sedan, no wonder the design doesnt look fresh and appealing.

Forte Hatch is already available in 2009 on some others market. Just that C&C only brought launched it locally in 2011.

I always find forte hatch looks similar like the mazda 3 hatch. But i would pick the i30 cause the design looks nicer. [:p]

Although i like e design n extra goodies of e i30, i wud save e $20k n get e Forte.

Both r good b n b cars but with a huge diff of $20k i think e forte is better value fr money.

looking at looks only? performance or value?

looks the i30 is a bit too flashy with no much substance same like Veloster...until they got their legal turbo..THEN it look really nice and its all LEGAL!!!!!!...Flash & slow does not gel. got i30 turbo version coming right?

new cars now all coming with legal turbo....might as well wait a while cause we all know brothers in this forum are power hungry after buying their cars....all legal mods (intake, lighter expensive rims) and illegal exhaust are nothing compared to a legal turbo.

SG roads so cramped, Got turbo also no much chance to use [:p]

Got use when need to cheong red lights, or want to be first to move off from traffic lights. :D

That is the mis-understanding for modern turbo engine.

Modern turbo are generally made for high torque at low rpm (<2000rpm). This will help in city driving enviroment, you just need to slight tap on the accelerator and the car will chiong.

Remember this....

Torque ---> for pick up

HP ----> for top speed.

For local driving condition, torque is more important.

↡ Advertisement