Q jumpers were made to turn back

Dumb

When coming back around 8pm, sat nite. Stuck about 40 min before clearing customs. Noted many many Q jumpers at Malaysian side were made to U-turn.

Edited by Dumb
↡ Advertisement

Serve them right. Always kanna this type of losers everytime got jam at causeway. Most of the times are those big conti cars. Wonder why other ppl can queue up but they cannot. Good job JB police.

When coming back around 8pm, sat nite. Stuck about 40 min before clearing customs. Noted many many Q jumpers at Malaysian side were made to U-turn.

You mean the polis stationed near the route into the custom?

Where were they made to U-turn?

If really just U-turn, then they are lucky cos need not pay fine....

Confirm fine one. usually after the U turn there will be another polis station there.

Serve them right. Always kanna this type of losers everytime got jam at causeway. Most of the times are those big conti cars. Wonder why other ppl can queue up but they cannot. Good job JB police.

Not true I see sunny and altis often! It is a matter of time value money they have deeper pocket

Not true I see sunny and altis often! It is a matter of time value money they have deeper pocket

it is the matter of attitude. these kind of drivers have big ego.

In Malaysia, drive like a Malaysian, vice versa. If you drive like a Singaporean, you either become very frustrated or you get into trouble with the TP.

I took a trip to Cameron Highlands during the peak season. In the beginning, I joined the Queue. It took me 1.5 hours for a 10 mins ride. The next day, I follow the Q-jumpers, it took me 20 mins.

What I did was wrong? But it is a "cow-boy" town. When the authorities don't care to improve the road situation, the road becomes free for all.

Morale: There is no use for the law if there is no law enforcement.

Neutral Newbie

In Malaysia, drive like a Malaysian, vice versa. If you drive like a Singaporean, you either become very frustrated or you get into trouble with the TP.

I took a trip to Cameron Highlands during the peak season. In the beginning, I joined the Queue. It took me 1.5 hours for a 10 mins ride. The next day, I follow the Q-jumpers, it took me 20 mins.

What I did was wrong? But it is a "cow-boy" town. When the authorities don't care to improve the road situation, the road becomes free for all.

It juz a matter abt u gt ball to jump q or not..

How much is the fine?

Can I check if I am summoned?

Go myeg.com.my

If u want u can pm me ur car plate I check for u. Cos must register very troublesome

i have to admit that I am one of those who were made to U-turn in the past.

I agree that its a cow-boy place and "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"

BUT, I qualify that I don't jump queue in Singapore.

Edited by Friendstar

Go myeg.com.my

If u want u can pm me ur car plate I check for u. Cos must register very troublesome

2e9a7bae7b00.jpg

Bro which one you click?

this is a centralized place to check?

or must go different websites for different organizations? like..TP, LTA, URA, HDB

Bro which one you click?

this is a centralized place to check?

or must go different websites for different organizations? like..TP, LTA, URA, HDB

Go PDRM, not sure is it centralized

↡ Advertisement