Android tablet

Kurty

Sorry bro, cant offer any useful advice in this instance. For movie, I always use mobiplayer. Not too bothered bout flash stuff...

Movie no problem, just use the video player that is inside the device.

Is only when surfing net, some can't view.

↡ Advertisement

i'm using the samsung tab 8.9, P7300, based on the internet, there isn't any upgrade of firmware at all..

problem is i can't connect it with kies, also don't know why is that so..

Even my 10.1 sometime also very difficult to connect to kies.

What I do is always press trouble shoot button than let it rerun again.

i'm using the samsung tab 8.9, P7300, based on the internet, there isn't any upgrade of firmware at all..

problem is i can't connect it with kies, also don't know why is that so..

since you are using galaxy tab P7300, then it shld be honeycomb if you never upgrade before. Try to update the samsung kies and reconnect it to your table again. I know its kind of hard, I face the same problem as well but if you try a few more times, it shld work. You will be able to upgrade it to Ice cream sandwitch.... try to google to find out more.

Just downloaded the dolphin, so far no problem and very good to use too..

Do any 1 here download movie from funshion?

My sis iPad download movie very fast from funshion but my 10.1 veryyyyyyyyy slow till like not moving..

Any bros got experience can share or beside funshion, where else I can download like funshion, pls share..

Or been using dolphin browser for years... tried many others but still go back to dolphin ..... [thumbsup]

I used dolphin for my nook, but somehow it doesn't work on my nexus 7, so I had to use the firebox beta method, which I learnt from xda dev forum.

Bro, your advice sure help alot but I am no tech person so need to ask abit more thanks.

What is xda dev, flashify, Firefox beta?

What I download is from the play store stated Firefox(is this wrong type)

Can pls guard me 1 step @ a time.

Xda developers have a very good forum for all things android. That's where I go to search for solutions pertaining to android.

Flashify and firefox beta are apps. Flashify can download from Google play store, but the previous version of Firefox beta you'll have to download from other places (google for it)

Anyway, you can try the dolphin browser first. If cannot then maybe you want to try what I suggested

Xda developers have a very good forum for all things android. That's where I go to search for solutions pertaining to android.

Flashify and firefox beta are apps. Flashify can download from Google play store, but the previous version of Firefox beta you'll have to download from other places (google for it)

Anyway, you can try the dolphin browser first. If cannot then maybe you want to try what I suggested

Thanks bro, am trying dolphin now and so far so good.will keep your suggestions in mind.

My 10.1 is on ICS now. U can download via BitTorrent. What I do is to download the apk files of games that are nice on 10.1. 8.9 is not too much smaller. Games I have Riptide GP, NBA Jam, Shine Runner, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12, FM Handheld 2012. Rarely used myself these day. Let my daughter use it to watch her fav MTVs [laugh]

I used dolphin for my nook, but somehow it doesn't work on my nexus 7, so I had to use the firebox beta method, which I learnt from xda dev forum.

Why it doesnt work on our n7? It works on mine.....:-)

post-3324-1352816966_thumb.png

Why it doesnt work on our n7? It works on mine.....:-)

I'm not sure myself. I can use dolphin on my n7 just that flash doesn't work with it, so I resorted to using Firefox beta for flash sites, default still chome-

Just downloaded the dolphin, so far no problem and very good to use too..

Do any 1 here download movie from funshion?

My sis iPad download movie very fast from funshion but my 10.1 veryyyyyyyyy slow till like not moving..

Any bros got experience can share or beside funshion, where else I can download like funshion, pls share..

I'm using dolphin too. So far no complaints for it. [thumbsup]

For movies, I'm using PPTV and LeTv. Can either stream or dl. But some movies, they will cut certain scenes away which i don't like. [:|]

My 10.1 is on ICS now. U can download via BitTorrent. What I do is to download the apk files of games that are nice on 10.1. 8.9 is not too much smaller. Games I have Riptide GP, NBA Jam, Shine Runner, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12, FM Handheld 2012. Rarely used myself these day. Let my daughter use it to watch her fav MTVs [laugh]

My 10.1 upgrade itself via internet connection. Think ICS took away the scrolling wallpaper. Anybody can verify this?

Yup, there is no whatsapp for tablet.... There is for Line though....

For readings and for typing a more lengthy emails. I use the Go keyboard and pad keyboard plugin. It's easier to type while holding with 2 hands as the keyboard letters are split to the sides.

8.9 is not too bad but I have a 10.1. After awhile, it tend to feel damn heavy and lazy to use....

Favourite game now is Air Control....

Hmmm ... I have whatsapp on my Ipad leh.

As well as made my Ipad into a fully functional phone (ala a huge Iphone) via http://www.iphoneislam.com/phoneitipad/

Ramos W30

Ramos W30 Quad Core Specification:

Model: Ramos W30 Quad Core

CPU: Quad Core Samsung Exynos 4412

GPU: Quad Core ARM Mali400*4

RAM: 1GB DDR3

Storage: 16GB

Shell Material: Metal

Screen: 10.1 inch HD IPS screen, 1280*800 pixel

Screen Type: Capacitive Screen

Display Resolution: 1280*800 pixel

Visible: Angle 178

Edited by Happily1986

i want to buy a tablet but i m confused by the choices.

I need a tablet to be able to process excel, connect to printer via USB to print out. Best to have a keyboard to connect.

Last i heard Asus Transformer can do the job? but its already an old model right? is there any new/upcoming model similar?

i want to buy a tablet but i m confused by the choices.

I need a tablet to be able to process excel, connect to printer via USB to print out. Best to have a keyboard to connect.

Last i heard Asus Transformer can do the job? but its already an old model right? is there any new/upcoming model similar?

Check out this refurbished tablet ---> http://www.woot.com/offers/asus-10-1-tablet-keyboard-dock