Which paint protection system or brand is good for new car?

Dezouk

Wouldn't clay bar at home.needs to be followed up with a polish. claybars scratch!

Thanks, brother.

I will protect it first after claybar with sealant wax first while waiting to let the professional do another few coating as my DIY coating only 1 layer so need a few more layers for better protection.

↡ Advertisement

Just sharing that I went to do my 3 layers Nano Coating with ShineWerkz at just $158 and I am quite satisfied with the result, I also bought the maintenance kit so that I can do the maintenance of the coating every week when I wash my car.  [thumbsup]

Just sharing that I went to do my 3 layers Nano Coating with ShineWerkz at just $158 and I am quite satisfied with the result, I also bought the maintenance kit so that I can do the maintenance of the coating every week when I wash my car. [thumbsup]

How much is the maintenance kit? What's inside the kit?

Just sharing that I went to do my 3 layers Nano Coating with ShineWerkz at just $158 and I am quite satisfied with the result, I also bought the maintenance kit so that I can do the maintenance of the coating every week when I wash my car. [thumbsup]

Saw their Facebook page advertising the following (not sure whether still applicable):

SHINEWERKZ SUPER CRAZY BIG PROMOTION 2018 !!

9H Crystal Coating Package for only ( SALON/MVP/SUV AT ONLY $88 NETT C/w Interior leather Care! 50 SLOT ONLY )

1) Shampoo and wash entire exterior bodywork

2) Surface Decontamination by Claying

3) Rims Cleaning (Inner and outer)

4) Road Tar and Pitch Removal

5) Removal of Bugs, Bird’s Dropping, Etc

6) Basic Paint Correction – Polishing (Up to 80% removal of swirl marks, light scratches and any other imperfections)

7) Surface Wipe Down with Wax Off (Cleanse the surface to remove polishing compounds oil or any other substances to ensure 100% bonding of Crystal Coating to the paint)

8) Application of Leather Wax (Worth $80)

9) Cleaning of Leather Seats

10) Apply IPA on exterior bodywork including plastic trimmings

11) Apply 3 Layers 9H Crystal Coating on exterior bodywork, including headlights and tail lights

12) Apply Anti-Brake Dust Coating to rims

13) Short wave infrared for car coating completely

14) Interior Grooming and Detailing

15) Tyre Shine

16 12 Months Warranty

Wondering though if this is too good to be true for just 88 nett. Thoughts anyone?

I wanted to try this $88 package - should be ok lah, since so many cars done.

Now "low" period - so got this kinda deal. Havent go yet cos too far from me, my office is in Ubi area haha. Planning to go soon. When you plan to go try ?

I wanted to try this $88 package - should be ok lah, since so many cars done.

Now "low" period - so got this kinda deal. Havent go yet cos too far from me, my office is in Ubi area haha. Planning to go soon. When you plan to go try ?

Actually I already did mine at some MSCP and regret max.. paid close to 400 for exterior coating and interior vacuuming and leather protection..

Do let us know how it goes when you eventually try out their 88 package!

How much is the maintenance kit? What's inside the kit?

The Maintenance kit include a bottle of 500ML Coating solution and a piece of Microfiber cloth which allows you to do own coating after each car wash in order to maintain the coating.

If you do not want to get the maintenance kit, you can go back for their Hybrid Car Wash which cost $25,they will do the car wash and coating for you.

Saw their Facebook page advertising the following (not sure whether still applicable):

9H Crystal Coating Package for only ( SALON/MVP/SUV AT ONLY $88 NETT C/w Interior leather Care! 50 SLOT ONLY )

5) Removal of Bugs, Birdâs Dropping, Etc

6) Basic Paint Correction â Polishing (Up to 80% removal of swirl marks, light scratches and any other imperfections)

7) Surface Wipe Down with Wax Off (Cleanse the surface to remove polishing compounds oil or any other substances to ensure 100% bonding of Crystal Coating to the paint)

11) Apply 3 Layers 9H Crystal Coating on exterior bodywork, including headlights and tail lights

15) Tyre Shine

16 12 Months Warranty

Wondering though if this is too good to be true for just 88 nett. Thoughts anyone?

Do take note that the $88 package is actually Crystal Coating which provides you the shine factor and not Protection with Ceramic Pro Coating, it does not comes with 1 Year Warranty on the Shine compared to the $158 Package.

That is why I take the $158 as I want the Ceramic Pro Coating to protect my car paint work.

Actually I already did mine at some MSCP and regret max.. paid close to 400 for exterior coating and interior vacuuming and leather protection..

Do let us know how it goes when you eventually try out their 88 package!

Brother, if you really want good protection for your car paint work and the shiny surface, go for the $158 Package.

Just to add that after doing the $158 package from Shinewerks, I am not satisfied with the Maintenance Kit from them which cost around $48 and it just basic water wax which does not last long so you have to apply every week during your car wash.

So I bought the nano coating liquid from my Glass Coating Supplier (Antirain Distribution & Trading), $30 for a small bottle and 1 application can last you for weeks compared to the $48 on water wax. 

5) Removal of Bugs, Birdâs Dropping, Etc

6) Basic Paint Correction â Polishing (Up to 80% removal of swirl marks, light scratches and any other imperfections)

15) Tyre Shine

16 12 Months Warranty

Sounds fantastic. But at 88 dollars, you think workmanship also fantastic?