What's Your Favourite Anime Show?

TheChosenOne

Spriggan, Macross, Ghost in the Shell, Patlabor, Evangelion & Dragonball.

Till now, I still prefer those from the 80s & 90s. Current gen anime looks too "nice and clean" graphically for my tastes.

I love Maison Ikkoku but not the other long series by Takahashi sensei. My absolute favourite. Almost bought a special DVD edition in Akihabara during my honeymoon but it costs over a thousand dollars.

Slam dunk (a bit draggy in the anime). Gundam (the very first generation). Macross (also first generation).

Nowadays I watch those funny ones like School Rumble (the anime is much funnier than the manga) and Gintama (this one is also funny lah).

Bleach, One piece, Katekyo, Naruto all not bad until the fighting gets boring. Full metal alchemist ended on the right note. btw Katekyo also ended its manga finally.

Think I read manga better. Can read faster also.

not the ending. i think its at the center stage.. (story still on going)

will not want to spoilt the story line for you. but basically its very blur and funny liao.

everything become very grey. [sweatdrop]

No problem. Since i don't read the manga, anime ver will be the "original" for me.

INITIAL D is one of my favourites......

i recommended Fairy Tail.....

I always feels that FT is like one piece mixed with Harry Potter. [laugh] No offense though.

Wangan midnight is quite nice too. It is more technical than Initial D. But i've only watched season 1.

I love Maison Ikkoku but not the other long series by Takahashi sensei. My absolute favourite. Almost bought a special DVD edition in Akihabara during my honeymoon but it costs over a thousand dollars.

Slam dunk (a bit draggy in the anime). Gundam (the very first generation). Macross (also first generation).

Nowadays I watch those funny ones like School Rumble (the anime is much funnier than the manga) and Gintama (this one is also funny lah).

Bleach, One piece, Katekyo, Naruto all not bad until the fighting gets boring. Full metal alchemist ended on the right note. btw Katekyo also ended its manga finally.

Think I read manga better. Can read faster also.

my all time fav is maison ikkoku....rem it was shown on tv during wee hours like 6am on weekday. i always set my video timer and record it down to watch.

Ah Yes, Ghost in a shell, I plain forgot that one, epic! I loved that anima also

AKIRA was another great all timer.

ninja scroll is good too

i have the dvd if u wanna loan, power! [thumbsup]

Kumsiah, I now no time to even watch lah, you want I also got tons of anime on LD, VCR, VCD, DVD.

Go watch this one, it's a classic one movie. Madox-01. DAMN COOL.

I post for all to see the show here. ^_^ Rest you can find on youtube.

Mospeada belongs to the macross saga.... First encounter of a bit of R(A) cartoon....

actually no. they are totally two stand alone anime if you really want to stay true to the real story.

Edited by Joseph22

Kumsiah, I now no time to even watch lah, you want I also got tons of anime on LD, VCR, VCD, DVD.

Go watch this one, it's a classic one movie. Madox-01. DAMN COOL.

I post for all to see the show here. ^_^ Rest you can find on youtube.

let u have some preview :D