What's Your Favourite Anime Show?

TheChosenOne

Mospeada belongs to the macross saga.... First encounter of a bit of R(A) cartoon....

want R(A) animation on the big screen can watch StarShip Troopers 4.

for me, its DBZ ... even bought all the vcd sets, other than the initial set.

Edited by Ysc3

Neutral Newbie

I can only hope by the time when I retire....I can start to watch all these Anime that I have no time to watch previously due to studies and work commitment.

Stand alone stories but history and timeline somehow linked.....according to the Americans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech_Wars

timeline link because Robotech author (ang mo) adopted it.( actually in my opinion is steal it if they didnt give copy right fee [:p] )

but in actual fact they are totally two different anime and two different story.

you go wiki Mospedea and Macross and you will know.

in fact under Macross saga. there isnt any Mospedea.

only have Macross, MAcross Plus, then skip to Macross 7 and so on.

do a check. i got hum tump by hardcore Macross fans for putting the two together before. [sweatdrop]

Anyway both anime are from different production company and by different author and director. so it confirm is not the same series.

Edited by Joseph22

timeline link because Robotech author (ang mo) adopted it.( actually in my opinion is steal it if they didnt give copy right fee [:p] )

Anyway both anime are from different production company and by different author and director. so it confirm is not the same series.

Now then I know I was conned by damn ang mos for 30 years!!!

want R(A) animation on the big screen can watch StarShip Troopers 4.

for me, its DBZ ... even bought all the vcd sets, other than the initial set.

Dragon Ball before DBZ damn cute lah! :D

Now then I know I was conned by damn ang mos for 30 years!!!

not just you... [laugh] anyway the robotech novel is still a good read. i enjoyed it that i bought the book 3 times.. (okay loss the physical book twice and the last one is a E-book with kobo...)

A lot of old skool anime in this thread.

Ghost in the Shell (manga is really good), Patlabor, Akira, Appleseed (manga is better).

Crying Freeman.

Beserk, Ninja Scroll (gory, gritty, nsfw)

Cowboy Bebop (has something/someone from Singapore, but doesnt impact story much), Trigun

Escaflowne, Evangelion

Maison Ikoku, Kimagure Orange Road.

Memories (OAV) is very interesting if you guys manage to find it.

Ruruoni Kenshin is great. I really enjoyed the OAV four eps. First anime DVD that I bought when I was in uni.

Sword of the Stranger is a nice movie.

Full Metal Alchemist.

I'd suggest Clannad season 1 and 2. Very touching series about family.

Movies by Ghibli, especially Porco Rosso, Nausicaa (manga is better), Kiki's Delivery Service, Totoro, Only Yesterday, Grave of the Fireflies. (not much of a fan of the recent stuff)

Perfect Blue, Millenium Actress, Tokyo Godfathers.

Time of Eve, The Girl who Leapt through time (sci fi -ish movies in normal everyday setting).

Steins Gate (sci fi time travel), and Canaan (kinda like nikita) is kinda cool.

"Another" is a nice horror anime.

Serial Experiment Lain is interesting, but confusing at times.

FLCL for fun and the music.

I watch too much anime. Quite a lot more out there which has a good story. I usually don't like draggy series, such as ranma, inu yasha, one piece, where the stories doesnt seem to end and episodes go into the hundreds.

Actually, Last Airbender is quite fun to watch.

Edited by Treeweeldog
  • Praise 1

Macross, Gundam, Crying Freeman, The Grayman, Inuyasha, Highschool of the Dead (.)(.), Resident Evil

Edited by Dice

mine was 小青蛙 [laugh] much earlier than 小甜甜。

Yes, I remember the 小青蛙's opening song (gu gua gu gua xiao qing wai....) but cannot recall the content of the show.

And there was this 小宝历险记 (小宝 with his yo-yo or something trying to fight the 恶魔王).

And there was this 旋风小飞侠 on Friday evening.

And there was this 旋风小飞侠 on Friday evening.

I like this one too......but it was part 2 when I first saw it......didn't see part 1 thus don't know why the no.2 is not in the original team of 5........... -_-

Can someone please teach me how to embed video into the posting?

Paiseh, I joined MCF for a few years but still don't know how to do it. Very embarrassing, I know. :D

Neutral Newbie

Oh yes....旋风小飞侠......all time favourite.

And the golden phoenix.

I still have those pop up stickers of the ships and characters on this cartoon.

Recess time will play with classmates, each one has sticker on hand, slam into each other hands...and see who's sticker land facing up, will win the other sticker piece.

Those where the good old days.

↡ Advertisement