• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 1 praise

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Tweakmax2
  • Tweakmax2
    Banned

Only doing wind screen and preferably have to be affordable. Canot afford 3m or vcool pricing.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Terry7322
  • Premium member
    Terry7322
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can try novox at serangoon north. I think it's at level 3. Say black Alfa 159 Terence recommend.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Shaunchan85
  • Shaunchan85
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

zencool at 1 Tannery Road #01-02... very cheap even for the premium film...
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

PengYou
  • PengYou
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Such coincident, I also in same situation as u.

My wind screen film starting to crumple due to age I think.. Now looking for a cheap one that can last till the end of my COE which is only 2.5 yrs away.

Many workshop quote me 100+, which I tot is too ex since many quote only abt 200 for the whole car.. excluding removal.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My wind screen film starting to crumple due to age I think.. Now looking for a cheap one that can last till the end of my COE which is only 2.5 yrs away.

Many workshop quote me 100+, which I tot is too ex since many quote only abt 200 for the whole car.. excluding removal.

infratint at Trade Hub.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pardon me for saying: If it's ~$200 for whole car, my thinking is that it might just be blocking light (i.e. looked dark) but not heat, so you might not be getting value for money...

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes CoolnLite basic film $150 and Titan will be $230 for front windscreen only... flowerface.gif
Make Love Not War

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

Accordvtec
  • Premium member
    Accordvtec
    6th Gear
    Author Image

zencool at 1 Tannery Road #01-02... very cheap even for the premium film...

Very cheap n good @$300

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

Northsphere
  • Premium member
    Northsphere
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,
Just hijacking the thread a little, but anyone added a 2nd layer film onto their first? Reason is just to achieve a darker tint and a little wasted to remove the "premium" first layer.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Ixat
  • Ixat
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Is there any shop that won't charge for removal ah? Been quoted removal at $60 on top of new film price.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If change only the front windscreen, how much? unsure.gif
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Dscheng
  • Premium member
    Dscheng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,
Just hijacking the thread a little, but anyone added a 2nd layer film onto their first? Reason is just to achieve a darker tint and a little wasted to remove the "premium" first layer.

Yes, i did that. But if you add 2nd layer of tinting. Most probably, you can't pass the inspection. My first layer is Vcool, then 2nd layer is those dark tone which i do in JB. Hehe. still have 2 year for my inspection, so i go ahead.
** Riding passion

Car
2007-Civic EG, 2009-Lancer EX, 2012-JDM WRX,
2012-Civic FD, 2014-Lancer CS3M, 2015- RN6-Z,
2018 - GB7.

Bike
2000 - Hornet 125R, 2002 - CBR400R-L, 2007- Super 4 Spec II
2018 - Finally, i am back in riding, ZX10R.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users