Any solar film workshop to intro ?

Tweakmax2

Such coincident, I also in same situation as u.

My wind screen film starting to crumple due to age I think.. Now looking for a cheap one that can last till the end of my COE which is only 2.5 yrs away.

Many workshop quote me 100+, which I tot is too ex since many quote only abt 200 for the whole car.. excluding removal.

My wind screen film starting to crumple due to age I think.. Now looking for a cheap one that can last till the end of my COE which is only 2.5 yrs away.

Many workshop quote me 100+, which I tot is too ex since many quote only abt 200 for the whole car.. excluding removal.

infratint at Trade Hub.

Pardon me for saying: If it's ~$200 for whole car, my thinking is that it might just be blocking light (i.e. looked dark) but not heat, so you might not be getting value for money...

Hi all,

Just hijacking the thread a little, but anyone added a 2nd layer film onto their first? Reason is just to achieve a darker tint and a little wasted to remove the "premium" first layer.

If change only the front windscreen, how much? [:/]

Hi all,

Just hijacking the thread a little, but anyone added a 2nd layer film onto their first? Reason is just to achieve a darker tint and a little wasted to remove the "premium" first layer.

Yes, i did that. But if you add 2nd layer of tinting. Most probably, you can't pass the inspection. My first layer is Vcool, then 2nd layer is those dark tone which i do in JB. Hehe. still have 2 year for my inspection, so i go ahead.

↡ Advertisement