CNA: Life On Mars? Maybe Not: NASA

Vulcann

I had a life on Mars: Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth

A Russian who has baffled scientists since birth claims he lived on Mars before he was reborn on Earth.

Boriska Kipriyanovich has confounded experts with his knowledge of outer space for nearly 20 years.

His parents claim that he was able to speak months after he was born and would often discuss subjects they had never taught him, such as alien civilisations.

As a toddler, he amazed his doctors by being able to read, write and draw by the age of two.

461422DA00000578-5054931-image-a-53_1509

His mother, who herself is a doctor, said the first indication that he was special came a couple of weeks after birth, as he was able to hold his own head up unassisted.

Boriska, from Volgograd, claims to have lived on a 'war-ravaged' Mars, which suffered from a nuclear catastrophe in the distant past.

He says that Martians measuring about seven-feet tall still live undergound on the Red Planet and breathe in carbon dioxide.

According to Boriska, they are immortal and stop aging at an age of 35 years. They are also technologically advanced and capable of interstellar travel.

As a schoolboy, Boriska explained how the Martians had a strong connection to the ancient Egyptians on Earth and how he had once visited the planet as a pilot.

He said that life on Earth will change dramatically when the Great Sphinx monument in Giza is 'unlocked', adding that the opening mechanism is hidden behind an ear.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5054931/Russian-says-lived-Mar-reborn-Earth.html

I suspect he originate from Ass-guard, God of Ice, but irony is his name is "Thaw"
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I had a life on Mars: Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth

A Russian who has baffled scientists since birth claims he lived on Mars before he was reborn on Earth.

Boriska Kipriyanovich has confounded experts with his knowledge of outer space for nearly 20 years.

His parents claim that he was able to speak months after he was born and would often discuss subjects they had never taught him, such as alien civilisations.

As a toddler, he amazed his doctors by being able to read, write and draw by the age of two.

His mother, who herself is a doctor, said the first indication that he was special came a couple of weeks after birth, as he was able to hold his own head up unassisted.

Boriska, from Volgograd, claims to have lived on a 'war-ravaged' Mars, which suffered from a nuclear catastrophe in the distant past.

He says that Martians measuring about seven-feet tall still live undergound on the Red Planet and breathe in carbon dioxide.

According to Boriska, they are immortal and stop aging at an age of 35 years. They are also technologically advanced and capable of interstellar travel.

As a schoolboy, Boriska explained how the Martians had a strong connection to the ancient Egyptians on Earth and how he had once visited the planet as a pilot.

He said that life on Earth will change dramatically when the Great Sphinx monument in Giza is 'unlocked', adding that the opening mechanism is hidden behind an ear. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5054931/Russian-says-lived-Mar-reborn-Earth.html

John Carter?? [laugh] [laugh]

Can he build a spaceship that take us to the end of the universe within a year?

I just want him to build us a LRT/MRT system than can take me from Pasir Ris to Jurong without breaking down [laugh]

• Praise 1

I just want him to build us a LRT/MRT system than can take me from Pasir Ris to Jurong without breaking down [laugh]

No need la. Waste money and space, and such ancient technology.

Build a teleport device for everyone. Can take you from Pasir Ris to Jurong in seconds.

No need la. Waste money and space, and such ancient technology.

Build a teleport device for everyone. Can take you from Pasir Ris to Jurong in seconds.

Wah Lau.... Due to profit maximising model, they will pack the place with food joints, and a fly ... Or worse a cockroach or rat will infest the place and sneak in to teleport with you..

A Russian who has baffled scientists since birth claims he lived on Mars before he was reborn on Earth.

I have just solved the global warming problem.

Invite the Martians here and ask them to take deep breaths

and suck up all the CO2. Problem solved.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Perseverance has landed

After Ingenuity launch, maybe more of our younglings will be inspired enough to seek training to be master drone pilots or become drone technology wizards.

ingenuity_thumb.png

Edited by pi3142